TSR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lc Swiss tour I can play any day after 6 pm ctrl us
    TSR
    TSR
    Alright I'm mountain time so we'll be on at similar times. I'm not sure what your name on ps is, but you can find me easily on main in the uu room or on stours
    hey TSR sorry for the r1 of bw UU cup I had to do something unexpected yesterday, can you play tomorrow (monday 3pm -7)? It would be perfect thanks in advance!
    TSR
    TSR
    Yea that'll work fine, think the deadline is today so I'll make sure to ask for a little extension
    Wally The Bully
    Wally The Bully
    tell me when you're ready i'll be on in smogtours server under the username wallyt the bully
    now we're playing for LC swiss.
    TSR
    TSR
    ok, first of all sorry about the other tour, i dont remember seeing you online at all at the same time as me. Would tonight be ok?
    Hey. I got matched with you on the Smogon VGC 17 tournament. Let me know your availability. my timezone is GMT+07:00. Thanks!
    Reportre
    Yeah it does. Are you available at 10 pm your time to play out matches?
    Reportre
    "Due to spam from your ISP, you can't speak except to staff." I can't talk on PS. :(
    TSR
    TSR
    hold on, i know a global or two that might be able to fix that
    ay nice win! small note, SD on Scyther-> HP:Bug 100% won, small nitpick :p; gl in rest! well not 100% but far better than two max rolls, somewhere around ~82% or so, so arguably the chokes evened out imo anyway! Also nice job spreading the yellow magic lololol
    hi i guess we are playing for sm ru tour, im gmt-7/PST, when can you play
    xastify
    xastify
    ok where can i meet you?
    TSR
    TSR
    whoops my bad, i got off like right before you sent this. anyway, i think we're both regulars in a certain prestigious room with roomintro buttons
    xastify
    xastify
    oh i see i see.
    Hey, we play for SuMo LC tour. What's your schedule looking like? My timezone is +7 but we should be able to make it work.
    TSR
    TSR
    Well, I'm gmt -7 so we might have a problem playing during the week since I usually get home late in my afternoon, so would you rather play in the morning or evening your time on the weekend? I can make either work
    Camden
    Camden
    Both of those work for me, honestly, so whichever is more convenient for you.
    hi, when fight for doubles tour? GMT +5:30, usually available between 1-7pm my time weekdays
    TSR
    TSR
    I'm gmt -7, seeing as that's almost a 12 hour time difference idk if a weekday will work. Is there a good time on the weekend for you? I could probably be a lot more available for your timezone
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    saturdays should also work fine. Also, I'll be available from 11am-7pm tomorrow, so if you can play around 10:30pm your friday night, that'd be great. Otherwise we can do 1pm my time saturday (12:30am for you)
    TSR
    TSR
    thought i replied to this earlier, my bad, but i'm all good to play
    what is that avi from
    TSR
    TSR
    zaregoto, i've been reading it for a while now but it got OVAs recently so now i can have my waifu you see there in glorious 2D animation
    6ti
    6ti
    i cant find the anime via google, is it actually out yet
    TSR
    TSR
    http://kissanime.to/Anime/Zaregoto-Series this is the only place i've been able to find it, it might take a while since apparently they have people upload it with subs right away that just are there to meme
    lc sumo tour

not available on weekend lets do this on monday
    TSR
    TSR
    That sounds fine, what time is good for you? I'm gmt -7
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Do you have any news about that?
    TSR
    TSR
    Oh sorry, I meant to post or something on this, but we were both on smogtours during the last olt game. Since we were both watching it I thought I'd ask to play but he disappeared right afterwards. If we could still play soon that'd be good
    Drangonn. VS TSR for LC SuMo tour. When are you scheduling your match? Let me know.
    TSR
    TSR
    Looks like we're gonna play monday, hopefully that's not too late and sorry for the confusion
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    No problem for me. gl both
    U gotta get rekt son
    Really though, paired for gen showdown. Times you can play?
    TSR
    TSR
    im on the last few days of break so until monday i can probably play whenever, although i'm just usually on in the afternoon-evening so if you see me on just hmu
    when do u want to throw down for other tier tour doubles? also is this shit s/m now?
    deoxys speed
    deoxys speed
    if elise allows it can we play s/m? also im gmt -8 or whatever california is rn. uhh next week should work in the afternoon, shoot me some times/days
    TSR
    TSR
    if we can im certainly good to play s/m
    im on break this week so pretty much anything can work. I'm on rn if you wanna play too
    deoxys speed
    deoxys speed
    I'm going to wait until Elise responds bc I REALLY don't want to play oras and I gotta build a team lul does Friday this time(2pm gmt -8) work?
    hey do you want to play sm ou release tour rn?

otherwise gmt+2 here
    Mazar
    you there?
    TSR
    TSR
    im here, i had to leave for a couple hours so i missed your offer to play about 4 hours ago, but im still on
    Mazar
    will be on smogtours in 10 mins
    TSR
    TSR
    but you STILL watch keijo
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I only watch superior western animation, like Archer.
    TSR
    TSR
    my first statement still stands
    ban pheromosa y/n
    TSR
    TSR
    n it's fine you just have to have aegislash, another fair and balanced mon, on every team
    6ti
    6ti
    Phero checks greninja checks aegi checks phero!
    Wlt pu, i'm -5, what works for you? I'm good later tonight if that's fine
    TSR
    TSR
    That'll probably be just fine
    I'm -7
    6ti
    6ti
    I'll be on stours at 6ish my time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…