Eve
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, did we ever hook up to play CAPLC?
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    I'm EST(GMT-4), and not available a lot, so you tell me your schedule and I'll see what I can do.
    Eve
    Eve
    We didn't! I'm BST (GMT+1) and can do whenever really (from say 11am to 11pm) on the weekend or later on tomorrow (8pm to 11pm). Lemme know when you can do during those days seeing as you seem to have a tighter schedule and I'll be there
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    Okay, wew, I never got back to you.
    So I'm available all night tonight, so for the next 12 hours. After that, it's sketchy. I might be able to work Thursday, but today is ideal.
    You can't really relegate gender to a "50% chance" since it's not randomly calculated when you use Attract. You know the gender ahead of time (as far back as team preview) so while it's chance-based at team preview (unless you set the genders specifically) as far as using the move Attract goes, it's essentially 100%. So you can't really use that as a calculation to arrive at "22%"
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Switching is definitely a factor, but at that point you're putting in so many factors that it's a little disingenuous to arrive at a "hard" number like 22%
    Eve
    Eve
    It wasn't intended to be overly precise, but even with usage accounted for I reckon it could only be about 10% off on either side which would still make it less likely to activate as a general rule than paralysis
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Right, but as far as I know Smogon doesn't deal in percent chances anyway, it's more the fact that with Attract, the user can switch out to negate it as opposed to evasion where you can't
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…