PQD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ost, im gmt -5 free Saturday/Sunday all day
    PQD
    PQD
    gmt+1, only using the username Baltos on main server, i can play nearly all the time
    jacob
    jacob
    ill be on smogtours for a bit if u wanna play
    Hey, we have to play for ORAS ssnl. I'm GMT -5 and can do pretty much any time. If u have any preferences, let me know and ill see if i can accommodate them.
    dpp cup i'm gmt+2 ! available sunday night !
    PQD
    PQD
    Hello! Available when you want
    Bowlii-
    Bowlii-
    damn you took a long time to respond ! i will try at 11pm.
    bw cup r2, I'm +2 and avaliable during nights
    PQD
    PQD
    gmt+2 too, or +1 idk, can play when you want
    Posho
    Posho
    im on smogtours now
    We play for the GSC Cup, when could you play? I'm GMT+2 btw
    PQD
    PQD
    Hello, I'm GMT+2 too (or +1 idk) I can play when you want
    hi when do you want to play for ost? I'm gmt+1, and though I can play most times I'd prefer if we could do it sometimes during the weekend (sometime between 4pm-8pm saturday or sunday would be ideal personally, but I can adjust if you let me know at least a day in advance)
    PQD
    PQD
    It's ok I think
    Quite Quiet
    Quite Quiet
    I tried to find you last night but I couldn't, so to get this done:
    I'm free tonight 7-10pm my time, tomorrow 7-10pm, friday 5-10pm, and possibly some of the weekend. Please just pick one of those times and we'll meet on smogtours.
    PQD
    PQD
    Sorry I completely forgot lol, I will stay on smogtours the evening during this week, if I see you, I'll pm you
    Hello, we gotta play ''Sweet 16'' i'm gmt -4
    when could we play?
    PQD
    PQD
    I'm always connected on french room, i will try to stay some hours on smogtours too
    Lycans
    Lycans
    im there atm
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    if you guys can't battle today just lmk what the closest day you can complete by is & I'll grant an extension until then
    Yo mec tu veux play quand pour le LC Open?
    PQD
    PQD
    Désolé du retard, j'suppose que t'as pris l'AW, sinon prends-la j'ai la flemme de jouer
    sorry for replying late, but yes, once you update the post with the new sets i suggested, just tell me here and they will be added to the archive.
    PQD
    PQD
    Ok ty
    PQD
    PQD
    updated
    About DPP tour, some subs are just waiting, so I ask you to schedule your match (you're vs HQuaze) as soon as possible. Thanks in advance
    PQD
    PQD
    Did you say this to him ? I often searh him on smogtours and italiano
    Normally, we will play today between 9pm and 10 pm
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I don't see any PM on your profile, so I wrote message above
    PQD
    PQD
    We were scheduling by pms
    hi this is for world's longest OU tournament, I'm PST, I can play after 4:30pm on Monday and Friday, or after 6pm on Wednesday. We can play today (I'm on smogtours rn as forgottenones) or next weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…