Nozelite
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we're paired for the vgc tour. I'm going to be in sau paulo (gmt -3) for the next week, what times are you going to be available? I can try to be flexible
    Nails
    Nails
    oh that was sent an hour ago. i'm pretty tired and forgot that smogon was on a different time zone than my computer.
    Nails
    Nails
    we agreed to play sunday and exchanged twitters
    Nozelite
    Nozelite
    I confirmed it
    Hey we're up for VGC tournament. I'm in GMT+10, and Weekends are best for me, though I can do Tuesday (but not this Tuesday), Wednesday, and Thursday nights too?
    We're playing for the VGC tournament. I'm free to play this weekend, prefer around 2 in the afternoon. My time zone is GMT-5 (US Central)
    Nozelite
    Nozelite
    ok. I'm free 10~12 am Sat (today) gmt-5.
    Could you play that time?
    mrbopper
    mrbopper
    Hey apologies for not being available when I said I would be. I'll be available all day today, if you're able to play today lemme know. It might be better if you DMd me on Twitter (@boppervgc) so I can see when you message me, it'd help a lot.
    hi there we play for the smogon vgc tour. i am gmt-5 and free after 4pm on weekdays and flexible weekends.
    emma
    emma
    is "tur" tuesday or thursday lol. i can play within those times both days
    Nozelite
    Nozelite
    oh sorry. Thursday 2 Feb 8~12 PM (GMT-5) , OK?
    emma
    emma
    ok i will be in the vgc room
    hello!
    I am up and on Pokemon Showdown as Dimsun in the VGC room. I have a "+" by my name.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…