Blim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when u wanna play for ssnl
    Blim
    Blim
    I'm GMT-6, I can play today anything before 7 PM my time or tuesday-friday afternoon.
    soviet
    soviet
    tomorrow 3:16 pm gmt -7
    Flares.
    I will see you tomorrow 3:16 gmt -7 see u there I will call activity if I do not see u
    I miss you friend, I do not know if you remember me, we played together a spl on the Cryonicles team
    Blim
    Blim
    Ha, yea I remember you, long time no see man! Hope you're doing well and stuff, you were the guy with the weird english xD
    CyberOdin✝
    CyberOdin✝
    yes jejejeje it´s a pleasure to see you
    Whats up man, I remember you as one of the greatest mons players I've seen and one of the chillest dudes as well. Hope all is well.
    Blim
    Blim
    Ah, yea long time no see. I'm still on ubers discord nowadays so feel free to hit me up there. I've noticed you've been making quite a name for yourself in ubers lately [quite infamously, you're like the villain right now!] so congrats on that and keep it up lol xD.
    i miss u so much
    Hoopas Dad
    Hoopas Dad
    i heard rumors about Blim coming back. . .
    Blim
    Blim
    Heh, long time no see hyw!

Mysterious's M rumors are "fake news"
    Hoopas Dad
    Hoopas Dad
    Damn exposed
    when do you wanna play for pent finals? gmt+1 and pretty free this week
    p2
    that should be fine, i vmd l56 and he said he cant play both series at the same time so ig you'll need to set up a time with him
    Blim
    Blim
    hey, sorry about being late, I got the time wrong by 1 hour, but I'm online now in the ubers room for a few hours if you can still play today.
    p2
    i had a nap and i overslept a bit can still play if you want
    O>O

hey fam, penta tour gmt -4
    how does sunday morning work for you?
    Blim
    Blim
    that works
    Hello! Were paired for UPL week 3 ORAS. I am GMT+1 and can do 7pm-1am on weekdays, free all day on weekends let me know whats best for you
    Blim
    Blim
    How about Thursday 8 pm gmt+1 ?
    Cynara
    Yh that should work, I'll see you then
    forgot to tell u i got smashed in the delgado parking lot on lundi gras lmao
    Blim
    Blim
    xD thats funny.
    overdose
    overdose
    Ubers GOAT
    Blim
    Blim
    Retired-Washed-Up-And-Rusty-Former-Uber-GOAT is more accurate but....

YES, hello new follower friend!
    Where are youuuu
    Blim
    Blim
    I'm currently busy livin that good life.... j/k let me stop

Nah like I said, done with mons, trying to find my peace in life ^^
    Hoopas Dad
    Hoopas Dad
    Get on skype now and then
    When were we scheduled for tomorrow exactly? Something might have come up and I might have to postpone until weekend (unless you aren't available then we'll work something out)
    Blim
    Blim
    9 pm your time, if you can't make it then weekend should be fine, there's a storm heading to Florida so I don't even know if am still going at this point due to the bad weather, I just cant set any specific time on weekend due to me not knowing when I'll be available at the moment.
    Hack
    Hack
    Weekend should be fine then, do let me know what time you can play and we'll worl it out
    We play for Ubers Open, I'm currently in France and won't return until the 28th so I think either we play then or we get an extension?
    Blim
    Blim
    Playing on the deadline puts me in a difficult spot...but if you can't play any earlier then I'll try my best to be there, if not then hopefully we get an extension.
    Hey Blim. We have to play for POCL. My timezone is GMT+2 and I am only available at my late evenings since I am quite occupied enjoying my vacation.
    wanna try 11pm on saturday?
    Blim
    Blim
    yea that works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…