Kiyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I will be able to play in 1 hour :)
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    So i got dragged off to do errands with my mother, i may not be home until an hour or two from now
    Today I will be around all day, so DM when you are able
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I get home from work around 1pm gmt-8 so that would be the best time give or take 10 minutes.
    I can play tonight, does that work for you? If not I will able to play tomorrow
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Depends on what you mean by tonight, i get home from work between 9 and 10pm gmt-8 if that works then sure
    hey, we paired for uber ssnls

tomorrow and sunday between 5-10pm gmt -2 should work for me, lmk if u can
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    I didnt see you today i guess

sometime tomorrow between 6-11pm GMT -2 Works?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i've been online all day, lol. yeah sometime in there tomorrow works, i'll vm when im online o.o
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    kk, i would play rn but im on mobile rip

ill be waiting for you
    Hi, since it's about 10 minutes before our battle, the message to agree on the place of battle. I would say the regular showdown server, my name on showdown is Jorijn
    Jorijn
    posted on the comment on my page since you didn't show up. Going to sleep now
    hey, we're playing in the VGC secret santa tour. Not sure if we're in round 1 or 2 but we still have to play at some point. When are you free?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hey so it looks like we have until the 7th to play. im gmt-7, and unfortunately I'm extremely busy during the week so the best times for me are Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm to 10pm or so (I'm willing to stay up a little later if need be) Wednesday from 5pm-10pm and I can likely do Saturday from 7pm to 10pm. if none of those nights work I can get up at 5am a day of your choosing if that works better.
    ck49
    ck49
    Wednesday probably works best for me, since I'm getting back to Minnesota on Tuesday (from India). I'll let you know what time when I get back but lets plan on that.
    ck49
    ck49
    I'll be online for the next ~3 hrs. Hit me up on showdown (mgmfa) if you're free.
    sir, I'm going to have to ask you to step to the side, you need to clear the hallway
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Not with that attitude
    Hey man, we paired for s&m uu
    Gmt:+5:30
    PS Nick:geerat
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Hi im gmt-8. Wednesday evening works well for me, unfortunately im really busy the rest of the week so hopefully that works
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Well, right now I have placements in my college, so that time at gmt is not convenient for me :/.
    We can play on weekend I guess?
    got the desktop and I can do a test stream whenever
    Disjunction
    Disjunction
    I even tested settings with jarii and it seems cool. I'm still stuck at a 1000 bit rate but the quality seems fine for Pokemon Showdown.
    change ur team name to ''kawai kadabras'' current name is shaking my laptop
    hey i accidentally gave u a coinflip win in RR but u absolutely dont get it bc you johned.
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ PLAY ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ROZES ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ NOW ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…