blunder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Due to the council's general belief that it is not Arena Trap that is intrinsically broken, but the user (Dugtrio), we have decided to exclusively suspect test this Pokemon." pm'd u an inquiry bout this already, but not sure if thats how shit works. but pls, you cant tell me u r out here thinking arena trapless duggy is busted
    beautiful
    lovely
    unbelievably good at pokemon
    nice
    delicious
    elegant
    reliable
    blunder
    blunder
    omgggg ict ;w;
    3d
    3d
    wrds2describe ict
    +blunderr: between me u and jam our spl record is 2-5
    +blunderr: thot id share
    +blunderr: those 2 wins r me btw.
    @pokeaim: :[

Whose mans
    blunder
    blunder
    2-6 now
    keys
    keys
    Yeah, they're both having a rough run so far
    if you don't make a competitive OU team with hp fire mega beedrill by next week you ain't a real nigga
    Can you share the stall team you used? I guess maybe you don't want to reveal your sets if so ok.
    just because u won a game with stall against an unprepared opponent it doesnt make stall unbeatable LMFAO
    Tele
    so becos u lost to tr week 1 does it make tr an unbeatable playstyle
    3d
    3d
    owned
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    wow i didnt see how hard tele got the dick here until now

figures since hes so gay for ours
    Hallo, I see that your post on stall is restricted to badge users so i will give my input here. Stall In oras was a problem... restricting people to make teams designed to pressure and/or counter it in general. It was not broken but it could be dealt with, but was a bit excessive.
    ADF Test
    Stall in SUMO atm is too early to take any action to hinder stall. Until pokebank is released with new megas and also letting the meta set more... I dont think stall should be "nerfed" in anyway possible. In the sumo meta, as you said, there are amazing counters to stall now with many examples. This is my opinion ;p
    Not asking you to reveal the council's plans, but what are your personal thoughts on the course of action to address stall?
    blunder
    blunder
    i have no idea really which is a reason why the post was made to get some other players opinions. i would think at this point dugtrio might be worth testing but again i'm really not sure there is one thing that we can pinpoint as the problem with stall. in my opinion the big problem is that the core of chansey + toxapex + skarmory + clefable just walls way too much in the metagame but we cant do something that affects all of those cuz it would be like a weird complex ban i think
    try to catch-up my likes on win post lol bet u cant fool
    blunder
    blunder
    when you wake up tomorrow i'll have passed you
    ict
    ict
    Fuck u r really close
    so after a single loss all morality goes out the window? disgusting.
    BKC
    BKC
    what is this rookie ass wifi player ass "stall is for noobs and assholes" mentality plagueing supposedly the most competitive pokemon site
    New Breed
    New Breed
    why did val post a selfie of sg..
    BKC
    BKC
    well shake it up baby, now
    This 1 Shawty on my Gram posted a quote that read " If a guy can make a Female Smile, he can make her do anything". So then i commented and told her "Hey do you want to hear a joke about a pizza" She replied "Yes", I then told her, "Nah is to Cheesy", she then said "LMAO", Then i told her to suck my dick....Makes sense ? I made her laugh like her quote said, so she cant be mad at me.
    http://pastebin.com/UBgT46Eh

Got a rain squad for ya blunder. It's got AV Ludicolo on it which is pretty rare right now, but hits pretty much everything in the meta for big damage. I am still figuring out what speed tiers are important... so m-Scizor may need some speed, but I haven't had a need for it yet. And bc I built it, it of course doesn't have SRs. But it has faired pretty well on the ladder regardless.
    the bobby fischer of pokemon thats bullshit hurr durr look at me i know a person that plays games good im like him because i am also good at a game and we both play a game.
    banded alolan duggie team, just kill everything it speed ties with and get sand up.
    would also perform high level with sand rush exca over duggie, and specs ash gren over starmie. Thanks!

http://pastebin.com/2w1imd8Y

banded alolan duggie
    support starmie
    scarf lando
    light clay lele
    modest mega venu
    smooth rock ice beam ttar
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…