Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, apparently I passed out at my keyboard, but I think 7 pm onwards tonight could work. Lmk if that works for you
    zf
    ok, this time i'll actually make it
    I am gmt -5 and I know you have SPL etc to worry about and I also can't really play till Thursday anyway, so just let me know when you can possibly be free. This is a fun tour so I'll try to be more flexible
    hy bro when spl im gmt +1 and need some time to prepare im fine from Thursday onwards
    ict
    ict
    hm would be quite late for me on thursday/friday if we played after 5 pm ur time, if we could do like 2/3pm ur time on Saturday that would be amazing
    zf
    yeah, 2 pm my time saturday sounds good to me.
    ict
    ict
    i'm ready and on smogtours
    Can you play tonight for the dpp tourney?

EDIT: alright guess not...tomorrow i'll be available 6 pm gmt -2 onwards. Hope to catch you by then!
    zf
    i should be free thursday after 7 pm your time if you can play then
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I'm free now and will be on smogtours for a while if you wanna play!
    tfw first blood in a tour w/ like 1000 people (cwl)
    zf
    tfw when u win 2-1 but are ass and choke x[
    when do you want to play? weekdays during day work best for me I'm gmt-6.
    zf
    i'm gmt -4 and available weekdays after 4 pm my time except mondays (i have a lab from 6-9). let me know what'd you prefer.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    So like you'll be around for the next few days around 2 PM my time, 4PM your time? That should work for me every day except probably wednesday.
    didn't get to respond before you got offline, just wanted to say goodluck to you too and I'm sorry about all the johning!!
    zf
    yeah np, lol :]
    We play for round 1 of that DPP tour, GMT+0 , I can play any day this week evenings are best for me, could you do wednesday by any chance?
    zf
    wednesday i'll be in nyc with some friends. how's thursday ~11 pm your time sound?
    Cynara
    Thursday is good Ill play then
    Cynara
    Was on for a few hrs during scheduled didnt see you on main or smogtours, any chance you could play weekend?
    wlt adv gmt +6. when play? free at my nights
    zf
    hi, i'm gmt -4 and available pretty much all day every day after thursday. how's friday morning around 11 am my time sound (should be saturday 9 pm for you)?
    Oshim
    Oshim
    Yeah that works
    paired WLT ADV, when u want to fight ? gmt +1
    zf
    i'm gmt -4 and available friday, saturday, and sunday, all day.
    yo wlt adv gimme a time bro; I'm est
    zf
    can you play today? i'm also est and should be available all weekend.
    Kicking it off Ubers. I'm gmt+1 and free most evenings.
    zf
    hi, i'm gmt -5 and available weekdays after 4 pm my time and all day weekends. let me know what works best for you.
    mistershell
    mistershell
    Would tomorrow (sunday) at 12 pm your time (6 pm mine) work for you?:)
    zf
    i'm around. sorry for not replying yesterday.
    Hey, main paired for that longest tour thing, uu.
    gmt: +5:30
    ps nick : geerat
    zf
    i'm gmt -5. i'd prefer to play on the weekend. when are you available?
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Actually weekend sounds nice, I'll be in doubles room on most of the weekend, challenge me whenever you are on
    zf
    ok, sounds good
    Hey, we're paired for longest other tier tour, wen can you play? I'm pst and most nights / most of the weekend works
    zf
    i'm est and weekends works best for me. how's 3 pm my time on saturday sound?
    MZ
    MZ
    sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…