feen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry, i don't know you btw.... Hanekawa said: Isn't Karen and Tsuhiki but is Karen Chan Tshuhiki Chan

Nice Avatar, i love Monogatari Series... ♥
    feen
    feen
    thnx but I didnt get what u said ._.
    Conni
    Conni
    quote from nekomonogatari: shiro Arifeen
    feen
    feen
    oh yea lul
    Wlt sm ou, saturday 2-10 pm my time works for you? i got college till friday and its really hard to do shit when you have a load of hw and projects :(
    Hey, we play for wlt rby. Gmt -7 and I'm available all day today, so tell me when you can play
    feen
    feen
    Hit me up in main around 7.30am my time gmt +6
    Hi, we're matched up for STABmons open, I'm GMT -4 and I am available for the rest of today, morning and night tomorrow, and maybe a little bit Tuesday. You can find me in the Pro Wrestling room on main sever, under the name DG9. Hit me up and we can battle on rom.
    feen
    feen
    I'll pm u later this week
    Dragongroudon9
    Dragongroudon9
    Well I probably won't be able to battle, I have exams Wed, Thurs, and Fri.
    feen
    feen
    we can do sat if u want
    when do you want to play for adv uu, im gmt -5 and you're the other side of the world so weekend looks best
    feen
    feen
    Yeah how does Saturday 10am your time sound?
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    might not be awake but i'll try, i might be able to do friday after work (i work midnights so that's like 8am my time)
    feen
    feen
    Yeah that works for me. See you then. If something comes up I'll let u know
    hi when pp gsc? i'm +1
    feen
    feen
    i can play in like 10 mins if ur down, otherwise nights my time b4 10pm GMT +6
    mael
    mael
    aight lets try sunday, if that works for you? i'll be on stours most of the day, depending on how saturday ends up for me
    feen
    feen
    Yeah, it should def work.
    bw uu cup when
    feen
    feen
    in like 30 mins?
    Pearl
    Pearl
    gmt+0, high availability during my afternoons/evenings through the week + weekend, but would prefer to play during the weekend
    feen
    feen
    k
    hello dpp uu time lets play on the weekend. im gmt+1 and my best window is saturday evening.
    feen
    feen
    Gmt +6 here. Saturday before 6pm your time works for me
    Isa
    Isa
    ill try to make it to 5.30 or 5.00pm. ill let you know here if i cant
    feen
    feen
    any day before 6pm your time works for me tbh
    This is actually one of the best anime openings, also this anime is awesome, my first watched
    feen
    feen
    ya this is amazing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…