col49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hahahahahahahaha, really
    col49
    col49
    Nah forreal, man, I don't know nothin' about that shit, man, stop askin' me 'bout that shit. Ain't gon' tell y'all too many times, man, I'm young and I'm rich. You prolly mad 'cause your kids keep playin' me. They not gon' stop playin' me. It's Lil Boat, bitch. Suck my dick.
    bought some classics: the karelian isthmus & transilvanian hunger
    BKC
    BKC
    best track of the show was this album-less newer song called the man who refused to be unhappy btw
    col49
    col49
    ur lucky someone put a performance of that online, telling me that w/o woulda been a problem
    BKC
    BKC
    unfortunately the videos dont do it justice. it was mindblowingly amazing stg
    Crawdaunt Cup. im +0 and wednesday or thursday work best for me
    col49
    col49
    shoot, sorry x_x trend of the year, i messed up w/scheduling. but yeah, if you've got decent weekend availability I should have plenty of time. when might suit you?
    Villa
    Villa
    saturday afternoon/early evening or sunday after 5pm my time work for me
    Villa
    Villa
    i'll be on for the next 4 hours or so on main/tours so whenever youre ready lmk
    Hello. For the crawdaunt cup: could we please try to do the battle today? I don't want to call activity.
    new immolation is stupendous

death metal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    col49
    col49
    related artists: adolf satan, anal cunt
    BKC
    BKC
    adolf satan is depressingly bad, anal cunt have hilarious song titles
    col49
    col49
    actually, these track titles are better than that, priorities straightened
    Hey. We're matched up for R2 of the Crawdaunt cup. I'm GMT+2, but I'd prefer to play this weekend if possible. Let me know.
    col49
    col49
    sorry, meant to respond tho obviously that's no problem, irl stuff should always come first. would you be able to do ~4 pm or so?
    aki0s
    aki0s
    Hmm, 6pm is easier. Does that work for you? :s And no stress.
    aki0s
    aki0s
    I only got home now. Is it cool if we battle in 2-3 hours from now?
    hi, RU Team tour when? im gmt+1 and i prefer playing next week
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    yeah that work, see ya n_n
    col49
    col49
    apologies on the behalf of my lucky teammates. they won't admit it, they think they did a good job, but someone has to account for them. we can still play if you'd like, tho honestly i don't have any teams lined up yet haha
    Lyssa
    Lyssa
    as your wish, tbh i don't have any team too. Was a fun series btw, with our random builds lmao.
    sup man =]
    col49
    col49
    just lookin to maintain, same as everyone. hbu
    Empo
    Empo
    not much, gonna study for school but thats boring
    Shiny Slurpuff!
    col49
    col49
    had a good strong run of exclusive slurpluff avys on skype, it's the cutest thing
    Tony
    Tony
    colShiny Slurpuff?!?! Nice to see you got it back.
    col49
    col49
    haha, thx bud, been a long time coming honestly
    gawk as I thread this loch ness slipstream sepsis subconscious up f twitch asterisk see off my mess glitch
    col49
    col49
    stephan burnetts hot as hell
    Bouff
    Bouff
    yea u really into them skin n bones huh
    best album
    BKC
    BKC
    revisited final holocaust today and was instantly reminded why i have it at 5 stars (god its written so well UGH)

you have it at 4.5 which is acceptable
    col49
    col49
    yeah? been a minute since i really sat down w/it, might have to give it another shot. feel like a lot of metal releases i peeped early on have a different kinda weight to them now that i got a slightly wider scope, if that makes sense
    BKC
    BKC
    the Motif-Driven thing really settles in when you listen to it all at once, its at once pounding and at the same time flowing/ear-pleasing in the same way an atmospheric bm band might be (thanks to the production AND the writing, gets derided for being "sloppy" but they lock in perfectly imo) but in a very violent death/thrash sense
    Hey u are my opponent for bw2 uu cup tour, I'm gmt-7 and available Friday and Saturday
    col49
    col49
    seems like i missed u yday, tho i'll take no small amount of blame for not checking forums haha ('less u meant the following saturday, in which case whoops!). either which way, i could probably sneak something in ~9 pm on the following weekdays if any would suit you, or we could work off a similar saturday plan
    velvet
    velvet
    Yea I can work with that
    Bouff
    Bouff
    holy shit this is the most 49 reply on earth
    vektor are building their latest bw team with ttar and the usual suspects. they've got 4 pokes down and have covered most of the essentials. what do they add in the last 2 slots?
    hi hello we have to play for ltpl im gmt -5 and can do 7am-noon most days. i can stretch a little beyond that if need be, just let me know. Thanks.
    Nat
    Nat
    we can try that sure
    Nat
    Nat
    hey can we play like 3 hours after our original 10am plan? have some Christmas fun stuff going on currently.
    col49
    col49
    oh, yeah, feel free
    Ru spec tour I can play any day after 6 pm ctrl us u can pick the day
    Hammy
    Hammy
    Sure I'll be there
    Hammy
    Hammy
    Wya
    col49
    col49
    yeah, feels like it'd be best u just take the act win haha. been trying to find free time to build, let alone play, n there's none to be had. sorry bout that dude
    if you get on today lmk
    col49
    col49
    not gonna front, this totally slipped my mind, soz my guy haha. gl in future weeks tho
    Nails
    Nails
    our game wouldn't ave changed the result anyways. you too
    suggest me some good avatars :]
    col49
    col49
    shoot, ive been on album art for a hot minute now, not sure how much my opinions worth. what kinda stuff u listen to?
    Empo
    Empo
    i listen to metal, rap and house kek

anyway i like a lot of avys, especially pokemon ones
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…