Kink
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "At this point, I want to address the issues people have towards council systems and elitism". I'm very glad that you brought this up, and I feel like there is a very real sentiment that Elitism is okay and act as if there is no consequences when left unchecked as evidenced by the likes of the suspect thread posts about the council and tiering
    Hey King UU. I wanted to ask why there is a ban on individual Pokémon threads in the UU forum if they are allowed in the OU thread?
    Kink
    Kink
    fair question. first off, we run our tier the way we want to, and have zero obligation to run our forums the way OU runs their forums. Second off we find that individual pokemon threads serve little purpose on our subforum. Not only did the UU beta give the mon time to be explored, but by now we have analyses that are being created for all UU mons, which 100% voids any need for an individual pokemon thread. Any major discussions around individual pokemon have multiple platforms in which users can use in order to discuss said pokemon. the VR thread, NP thread, and creative/underrated sets threat are three threads that come to mind. I hope that answered your question.
    yo so like in Star Trek is it a violation of the Prime Directive if another group is interfering with a planet. Like is Starfleet allowed to interfere with an interference since that is not "natural"
    Hey, I just saw we were matched for metronome cup. I'm away till Sunday but because it's just metronome I can probably get online to play whenever you fancy within reason, gmt+0
    Kink
    Kink
    take the win unless you can play this weekend.
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    I'm away again this weekend, hence trying to get you yesterday. So, sorry man but I'll have to do that
    Kink
    Kink
    Destroy them all.
    regarding ULT challenge, do we have to register ULT2 as this is week 2 or can we ladder with the same account every week?
    Kink
    Kink
    Same ones
    hi can i join ult? tds said i could play subforum tours if host approves
    Kink
    Kink
    Sounds good.
    Kink
    Kink
    Keep in mind if I find any shred of evidence linking you to your tour ban, I'm required to report it to TDs.
    QWILY
    QWILY
    sure thanks
    We play for the Metronome Cup. I'm GMT +1, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    Kink
    Kink
    wonna play in like an hour?
    Kink
    Kink
    I guess not since you're not online anymore. I'm free almost everyday. Catch me on PS as King UU in the UU room.
    totally want to thank you for all you've done in the new uu smogcast so far! i've been a lurker amidst the meta since the end of gen v and the first episode made me finally decide to settle down in the tier and hopefully get involved in the community. cheers and have a great night!
    Kink
    Kink
    Come join us on PS! and Discord, we are quite a friendly bunch!
    is there a way to tell if you're afk on showdown or actually online? I keep pm'ing you with no response :/
    Kink
    Kink
    That's how you can tell I'm afk.
    Kink
    Kink
    Slash check my last smogon activity.
    Kink
    Kink
    Or send me a pm here.
    i said give me compliments.. woman are you deaf?!
    Kink
    Kink
    finally someone who gets me what the fuck is that fridge crap anyway
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    IDK man, josh is a bit of an odd-ball at times..
    BW UU Cup 1, gmt -6, I don't have teams yet and we have a week and a half so I'm going to john you if that's alright ;)
    Kink
    Kink
    FINE gosh
    LeoLancaster
    LeoLancaster
    how 'bout thursday at like 5
    Kink
    Kink
    possibly we'll talk
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…