SOMALIA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• god among us lc, Im gmt +5.5 very flexible w/ timings this week so when can u play?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Have you news about that? There are some subs who are waiting, so I ask you to schedule your match. Thanks
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    no, I got no response
    replying to your pm cause i was afk. but yea of course man lets cord some dpp sometime :]
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    OMG thanks alot broooo ;)
    hey we need to play for snorlax cup

im est wbu
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Im gmt+1 bro, does Friday afternoon for you work? like 4-5 pm est
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    nah sorry this weekend doesnt work for me

theres a like 5% chance i work from home friday and could do earlier otherwise it would have to be est weeknight or next week
    bw cup r4. id prefer any time today in the next 5 hours or 3-5pm tmw or a specific time weekend gmt-4
    Star
    Star
    hey man ive been on for a couple hours havent caught u
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    I'm fucktard, I came home at about 3pm EST and slept till now when im posting man, I guess the fatigue built up during the past few months caught onto me lol, realy sorry dude, don't bother to go out of your way to wait for me but if i catch you today then lets play, I'll be on from about 4pm EST till about 7pm EST
    Star
    Star
    can't guarantee I'll be there but I think I should be able to catch u on in tht timeframe
    Through the seven desserts, across the grand line, through the toughest challenges imaginable, I proudly admit. I'm your BIGGEST FAN
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    lmfao tis an honour STONE sama
    SOMALIA was last seen: Viewing member profile Will-I-am, Today at 1:45 AM

trying to learn from the old Kings huh..
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    rofl, your far reaching visual prowess never ceases to amazes me brother
    Hey, we are paired for the Snorlax cup. When do you want to play ? Deadline is on the 28th, I'd like a few days to remember what GSC and RSE are, if that's ok with you
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Sounds good bro
    Agammemnon
    Agammemnon
    Would you like to play tmorrow evening ? after 6pm gmt+1
    I can be here all evening and all night
    breh when battle, gmt-4
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Im free most of today if that works bro, if not then Monday is a good day as well (about 5:30-6:30pm EST)
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Uhh Monday def won't work for me and I'm kinda on and off today, but most other days work and I'll be on at a few points today I think
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Should be on today bro
    hey man, i was subbed in to play vs you in bw uu for uupl. i can play 45 minutes after the time you and 49 scheduled, does that work
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    sounds good bro (5pm est)
    when can you play for dpp cup? gmt -4 can play at night usually
    We're paired for the dpp pu tour, when can u play? I'm est and down for anytime during the week after 3 pm
    hi, I'm writing you here because you didn't answer me on pokemon perfect, we are paired for dpp master tournament, can you play this sunday evening? I'm gmt+1
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    yeah sure about 9pm your time?
    Reken
    Reken
    perfect, see you then
    Reken
    Reken
    ok I'm online on both smogtours and main, nick RRon
    Hey we're playing in the DPP ou tournament. I'm in GMT -6 (central time). I've got a relatively flexible schedule. Most nights other than Wednesday night work for me, and I'm usually free after 3. When are you free?
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Night doesn't work for me during your weekdays as I am gmt+0, maybe saturday 3-4pm your time?
    ck49
    ck49
    Whoops, I thought I had responded to this. I'm still down to play today if you're still awake but I understand if it's late. We can also do the same time tomorrow or Monday.
    ck49
    ck49
    So... I'm still free around 3 or later every day if you're still trying to play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…