kael
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're paired for ORAS RU Cup, when do you want to play? I'm GMT+2 and should usually be able to play around 7pm my time.
    aye wanna play 1h before smogtour today?
    Get this Money
    Get this Money
    ok just to make sure you know my availabilities for this week imma list em all off for every day:
    thursday: 6pm-10pm gmt+2
    friday: 2pm-5pm (might be 4 tho) gmt+2
    saturday: 11am-5pm
    sunday: 12am-6pm
    please respond soon and specify a time however, im not going to be on stours checking for you all the time, those are the times I can take out of my day to play, so inform me at what time u wanna play.
    kael
    kael
    ok
    i confirme the saturday: 11am-5pm in your time ;]

ok this
    Get this Money
    Get this Money
    Could u give me a more specific timewindow, like 11am-12pm or whatever?
    Oras ru cup gmt +6 free at nights
    kael
    kael
    I am fore now if you can to play now i am in smgtours
    We gotta play Ubers seasonal.
    I am gmt -6 and I should be available any day after wednesday in my afternoons/nights.
    Hey man! We're playing each other for the BW RU Cup. What times do you think will work best for you for battling?
    kael
    kael
    What nick do you use for me find you ?
    Gentlemenian
    Gentlemenian
    Oh whoops, sorry I was using an alt. I'll sign onto my account with this name now.
    Gentlemenian
    Gentlemenian
    Actually scratch that, I can't seem to remember the password. Account is "Flump Up The Jam"
    Paired for r4 of bw cup. I'm gmt - 7 and I'm free Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday after 6:00 pm my time
    kael
    kael
    i can't waiting anymore bro =\
    you missed the time =\
    Bax
    Bax
    I literally said 4:00 pm. Meant my time so that's my fault for not specifying but even then we initially said 3:00 pm my time. You can't say that I missed the time not only due to that but for also not being active with scheduling lol...
    Bax
    Bax
    We got an extension until tomorrow night. I can play tonight after 6:00 pm my time, or tomorrow after 5:00 pm my time. I'm willing to play before 11:30 am my time if we absolutely have to
    hey kael! we are paired for the snorlax tour!! when do u wanna play? im gmt-3
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    Tuesday I can't at that time, but Saturday that time looks cool for me!
    kael
    kael
    ok but saturday 3pm at 4pm right and other day in the weekend

what day you can to play
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    I can play also friday that time and sunday, the others day i can play later (Wednesday 4pm on)
    When you're ready, I'm on smogtours
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    We have to play the last match for BW Cup. I'd like to play today evening around 3 pm your time or tomorrow but a bit later, from 5.00 pm your time. Let me know.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'l join a bit later but I can play, around 4.00 pm your time.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    ...until 5.00 pm. Otherwise tomorrow, around 5.00 pm
    just wanna say that having your picture be vader and kylo ren with the custom title "formerly skywalker" is the coolest thing
    ubers seasonal r3, saturday evening or sunday is fine

preferably not later
    hi when do you want to play for the rby thing? id really prefer if we could play during this weekend im gmt +1 free most of the time
    knock down tour, how about Saturday at 8 PM your time?
    kael
    kael
    sorry i can't to play yestarday.
    but today works for me

10 am at 13pm gmt -3

i am stay in smogtours room
    but if you prefer i can to play tomorrow 7pm at 8 pm gmt -3

this time is good for you?
    z0mOG
    z0mOG
    Tomorrow at 8 pm your time.
  • Loading…