nv
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Saw the Golden Sun references and just had to say you're awesome for using them.
    nv
    nv
    Oh why thank you :)
    I am GmU Pokeboss9. I remember old Balanced Hackmons and I am inactive in BH due corrupt leader. If you don't post this to 10 other walls I will use my luck-based Moody team to defeat and outedge you.
    hello again nerd.
    nv
    nv
    Wow. I upgraded to nerd? :P

Hi man. How've you been? Long time no see (or talk lol).
    Fiend
    Fiend
    i'm hanging in there. you?
    nv
    nv
    Getting used to my new work schedule (went from working the afternoon into the night to working overnight into the morning). Other than that, I am doing well. Can't complain when I finally have a full time paying job although that means less nv around these parts. :/
    Good quote. If you contribute 'for the badge' you won't enjoy yourself and will ultimately burn out. People need to realize that contributing is for its own sake.
    nv
    nv
    lol I honestly just did a play on words of the line from the original Pokémon theme song, but thank you lmao.
    Morsel
    Morsel
    oh just realized rofl
    So, uhm, what of your many metagames do you plan on reviving? random, i know
    Pika Xreme
    Pika Xreme
    so, say, if someone, who is totally not me, wanted to take over type condensing, could they?
    nv
    nv
    You could resubmit it sure. But it will be met with hardships since TI won't be a fan due to the lack of activity last gen. If you can somehow guarantee activity then you should be fine. :)
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    DP remakes will revive GT!
    would you be ok with hosting creative & underrated w/ me ?
    nv
    nv
    Sure. Not too much upkeep on our parts since all we have to do is just approve / deny and then subsequently add the sets.
    Only 3 more, and then u can challenge the indigo league and become champion!
    nv
    nv
    Or any league for that matter n_n
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    n_n true. Jut get that battle server mod, site staff, and forum Moderator!

Or alumnized ladybug :P
    nv
    nv
    Lmao those three are probably the only ones I have left to possibly get (since I am a horrible Artist, can't do Social Media sht, and don't wanna be a TD) so hopefully I can, although I only need 2 of those for scroller :P

And as for aluminized Ladybug, the only one who will ever do that is the great and wonderful Chloe n_n
    Are you insistent that I have happy holidays?! What if I don't want happy holidays huh? Ever think about that huh? Why are you always so close minded? I DON'T WANT HAPPY HOLIDAYS....Why does everyone always think that I want my holidays to be happy. "Happy Holidays!" Yea ok, thanks for being considerate punk.

jk ily
    nv
    nv
    Lmao ily2
    more badges when??
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    You could aim for the artist badge (which is obviously the best one)?
    nv
    nv
    The best I got art wise is stick figures so that would be a hard no for the artist badge.

Besides it is so /plain/ anyways so yea :^]
    FellFromtheSky
    FellFromtheSky
    Everyone can improve! :>

At any rate, you already have all the other cute badges (tutor, CC, Media, and contributor)... I guess you could go for the live chat badge. It is rainbow.
    rip you logging in for a sec and then dc'ing
    nv
    nv
    Yea...tbf tho I realized the time anyways and can't rly stick around too long so no point in logging on.

That's ok though because after tmrw, my week long break starts so I should be on a LOT :D
    get on discord more often fren
    nv
    nv
    mfw I thought responded to this.

I will try to come on more once I get my wifi service fixed on my phone (since I can kill time during work on Discord if I do). But for now rip Discord for me :x
    can i post the metagame once it's qc 2/2? Currently it's tagged as "pending", idk what that means exactly since the process has changed slightly this gen
    nv
    nv
    No. "Pending" means that mods (imas, TI, and scp) have to approve and then you have to wait to post as we are releasing a metagame ~once a week.
    dsm77773
    dsm77773
    k thx
    You alive? Have you consider resubmitting Nature Swap? If you did, consider adding a mechanic of being Shiny = doesn't swap any stats. That way, many more mons would be viable (like Keldeo, which actually doesn't need a stat swap).
    didnt dc for the first time today o:
    nv
    nv
    And I missed it. God damn it :(

But luckily only one more work day before I can hop on and hang out with all my friends that I miss :D
    Why would you vs a decidueye, what did eyes ever do to you, and why is rina Prime?
    Felis
    Felis
    I declare this comment a failure.
    nv
    nv
    Lmao I approve.
    Felis
    Felis
    I tried so hard.
    I added an edit to my post in your buffs artiicle thread. a section on nerfs could compliment the article quite well I think
    nv
    nv
    Sounds like a neat idea. Especially if I am to shorten my initial article lmao. I find it funny that I felt I was just "going through everything" and you guys suggested otherwise :P

This is a neat complement when I do go through shortening the initial read though so thanks :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…