Medeia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• u on now to play for dpp cup?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Now i'd be ready to play but you're not on, so about 1-2 pm tomorrow my time? Does that work for you or do ya want to play at some other day / time?
    Kimikozen
    lets play now, on as kimikozen on smogtours
    Kimikozen
    my b, on now
    uu open when do you want to play. my timezone is gmt+1 and i'm available in the evenings most days
    London13
    London13
    ok i'm making dinner atm, we are gonna have to move it a bit back apologies. Can we play between the times of 10pm gmt+2 and 12pm gmt+2. Thank you.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I've got time to play until like midnight tonight
    London13
    London13
    ok i'm online now on london13
    lc ssnl. im gmt+2 available most days 9-10pm my time. lmk when your free
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Bin auch ein Deutscher, lass dann mal am Mittwoch oder Donnerstag 21-22 Uhr spielen.
    snøfall
    snøfall
    Donnerstag passt am besten, bis dann
    hi ! we are paired for the ADV Championship, I'm GMT+2 and free every time from Thursday onwards
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Same timezone as you, let's play on thursday 8-9 pm then.
    Teclis
    Teclis
    sure, rather 9PM if you don't mind
    adv tour, when do you wanna play? Im gmt+2 and would prefer to get this done asap, I can do pretty much whenever
    Medeia
    Medeia
    kk, lets play tomorrow 9pm then
    mj
    mj
    sure
    mj
    mj
    Im on main as Classic MJ
    yo, when can you play for the adv tour. I'm GMT-4 and can do: Friday 2-5 pm, Saturday 1-3 pm, Saturday 7-11 pm, and Sunday 1-6 pm. Let me what works for you.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'd prefer either Saturday 1-3 pm or Sunday 2-3 pm your time, i'm GMT+2 btw.
    kumiko
    kumiko
    lets do Sunday then please, thanks
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ok, i'm on main server ROA room now as "A Himitsu"
    we were paired up for monotype winter seasonals. when can we play?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    yeah sounds good
    Bluxio
    Bluxio
    Yoooooo I'm here for our match just hit me up when you are ready
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ok i'm now on ps main as Dec0de, just sent me a message there if you're still on.
    Hey! We are opponents for that RBY tourney. I will be active most of the day so just hit me up and tell me when you can do it. GMT -2 here for reference!
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm gmt+1, can you play around 11 pm friday - 1 am saturday my time? I won't be available earlier today and after 1 am may be too late for me (might be going to sleep then).
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I think that will be feasible, but I'd much rather if we could play earlier, like 2 hours before that. Anyways I'll try my best to be on at 11 on my time today. Thanks for being flexible with scheduling!
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Ok i'm now on smogtours as Dec0de
    BSSC Season 2 Ps Touranment.When you can play?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    What's your timezone? I'm gmt+1, can you play on monday night?
    daunt vs
    Ok same gmt(+1)
    We're matched for round 2 of Ubers tour; I'm GMT -5 and I can play on weekdays from 15-22 and on weekends pretty much anytime after 11. What works for you?
    Hallo, wann hättest du Zeit für unser Match im Smogon VGC Turnier?
    HibikiVGC
    HibikiVGC
    Bin on und challenge dich.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Danke dass du so sportlich warst und timer nicht ausgestellt hast obwohl ich mehrmals auf die schlechte Internetverbindung bei meinem Onkel aufgewiesen hab... Hat echt Spass gemacht, gerne wieder...
    HibikiVGC
    hi, paired for top down knock down, i'm gmt+1 and evenings/nighttime would work best for me
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Hi, we've got the same timezone. I'm usually available evenings after 8 pm till midnight on weekdays and weekends and also able to play afternoons (2-4 pm) on weekends most of the time.
    Tomorrow and sunday 8-10 pm are the best times for me to play in the next few days though, does that work for you or do you want to play earlier/later?
    Micaiah
    Micaiah
    Sunday 8 pm is fine w/ me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…