Shadestep
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I think Mega Beedril should be ranked. It has some similaritites to Pheromosa, but also diffrences, like access to knock off, which makes it much better against stall, as it can pressure shed shell users (i have a replay to show this). Mega gyarados and mega garchomp are also ranked even though there non mega parts are similar and higher ranked than them.
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    I'll just say whoever leaked a completely out of context meme from a private meme emporium in an attempt to start memes should be ashamed of themselves (I am already aware of who it was, and they will be dealt with in an appropriate fashion to ensure such memes do not happen in the future.)
    Hello man when you played for monotype r1?
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    .... check your wall i contacted you over a week ago
    Santu
    Santu
    This evening can yuo play?
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    ok 8.30pm my time
    I'll just say whoever leaked a completely out of context meme from a private meme emporium in an attempt to start memes should be ashamed of themselves (I am already aware of who it was, and they will be dealt with in an appropriate fashion to ensure such memes do not happen in the future.)
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    we;re paired for that ou uu ubers tour. lets play when we see each other or something
    Dont read this cause it actually works. You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    [17:04:23] @SmashBrosBrawl: SHUT THR RUFKER UP SHADESTEP FUCKING NUMALE
    [17:04:26] @SmashBrosBrawl: SERPENT TOED
    my favorite lc mon to use.... now, maybe not the most viable lc mon.. but for sure one of the most entertaining, its JOHN CENA!!!!! just kidding, its zorua. :P. but i do love using that as its nickname. anyway, zorua even gets extrasensory for those pesky fighting types like scraggy! also incinerate is fun for killing ferroseeds think they stand a chance. (they dont)
    We have to play for Ubers ssnl, I'm PST (GMT-8) and I can play late nights my time or mornings on weekends. When do you wanna play?
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    want to finish the series wednesday around the same time we played today?
    0kay
    0kay
    I can't cause of school, I only played at that time today because we had the day off. I'm down to play late night my time on wednesday though
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    i'm free the entire day on Thursday so just PM me on Smogon or Discord (Shadestep#7378) and i'll get online
    hi bro, we are paired for bw uu. When can you play? I'm GMT+1
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    hey bro, i have a very busy week + weekend because of exams and fun stuff in the weekend, so maybe we could play next week monday? if not maybe wednesday evening or somewhere on thursday (im free the entire day om thursday) im the same timezone as you so should be easy to figure out. What works better for you?
    i need to battle you
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    mate maybe if you would actually think for a second and get on main instead of azure you would find me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…