jake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Edited a prediction to ur game c:
    jake
    jake
    thank you for the faith my dude =) i'm 100 that you'll win yours too *_*
    hey zebraiken is next Saturday feb 11th 7pm est, a good time for our tournament match? if not just let me know.
    The1stTiger
    The1stTiger
    7pm est is good
    The1stTiger
    The1stTiger
    btw my showdown name is 5 on it
    jake
    jake
    ahh i forgot about this and was doing hmwk all day yesterday

honest take the win/sub me out, i've given no care to this tourney at all even with good original intentions =( plus i haven't played a single game of SM OU LOL
    hey for sure got matched up for swiss tourney im gmt -6 I think (mountain time) and my evenings are best
    jake
    jake
    yo i'm central time, just an hour before you i think

i'm about to sleep now, but wanna try like friday? i've got a busy evening tomorrow night / thursday but friday should work. could also do saturday but i've got a smash tourney that morning so i'd rather not if i can avoid it
    Berks
    Berks
    What about like 9 PM your time on Sunday? If you've got busy nights and a smash tourney in the morning we could shoot for something conflict free
    jake
    jake
    sure, that'd be fine

see ya then boss
    1st of all, nice avi, I like it. 2nd, We're matched up for LC Swiss tour. I'm GMT-5 and available:

-Monday after 9pm
    -Tuesday before 1pm or after 3 pm
    -Wednesday after 9pm
    -Thursday after 3 pm
    -Weekends all day.

When works best for you?
    jake
    jake
    for the record, any time on the weekend works for me as long as i have advance notice too, so let me know what's suitable for you!
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    Yeah weekend is fine for me. What timezone are you? How does 12pm EST on Saturday sound?
    jake
    jake
    i'm us central, idr if it's gmt -6 or gmt -5 but pretty sure its the former. fine by me!
    sumo lc tour
    jake
    jake
    hey coco i actually have no idea what your timezone is but i've been on main for a couple hours and i haven't seen you here yet. i'm gonna be afk for probably 3h/3h30 or so, but then i should be on for a couple more hours beyond that.

not an activitie push but just an update for you and possibly just an arranged time if you're available then
    jake
    jake
    at the very least i haven't seen you on your main! i've been on an alt, anyway
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Hey, I was given the opportunity to work a bit this morning so I took it. 4 hours from your posted time should be fine for us to play.
    Hey dude I hope you have a merry Christmas :) Whenever I see quotes related to positivity I think of you. Please always stay somewhere I can contact you :)
    jake
    jake
    you too neeks! i'll prob be here for a while yet but you're always welcome to dm me on twitter or text me or smth
    Hope all's going well for my favorite Zebra - threw you a nickname on one of my STour squads to steal your luck and to rep USC n_n
    jake
    jake
    heck yeah dude, same to you! good luck in playoffs & hopefully you haven't played already cuz i haven't been keeping track rip
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    saturday aftern_noon_n
    So when are you going to unretire again?
    jake
    jake
    doubtful

even if i'm active again (probably will be for sunmoon), i don't really want responsibility. i'd rather come and go as i please, doing things on smogon takes a lot of energy
    Style_Dota
    Style_Dota
    Welcome to the winners circle my friend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…