Mix
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hey we're paired for the rby tour. im gmt-5 and can play after 5pm on tuesday, thursday, and friday. any reasonable time on weekends if i know beforehand. let me know what works for you
    Mix
    Mix
    If you want we can try 3pm your time on sunday
    obii
    obii
    i have a game scheduled for that time, can you do later ?
    Mix
    Mix
    sure, 4 pm ?
    Hey we're paired up for bw uu cup, when are you available to play? I'm gmt - 5
    hi, when do you want to play for world's longest rby? i'm gmt-7, free often and frequently in the old gens room on showdown.
    dom
    you there? if so please resond
    Lutra
    Lutra
    Mix isn't supposed to be in this week, sorry. Post in the thread so you make it to next week.
    Mix
    Mix
    ye sorry i had irl probs in this month
    We're playing for world's longest OU in DPP. gmt-4 and I can play either before 2pm Thursday, after 4pm on Friday or almost anytime on the weekend.
    We have to play for Longest OU. RBY. When can you play? Im free Wednesday around 7 pm and all weekend starting Friday. Gmt +2
    Mix
    Mix
    search me tomorrow at 10.30/11 pm my time, italy, in ps main room italiano
    When we'll play BW OU? GMT+2 here
    Mix
    Mix
    i'm on ps main from now for 3 hours, search me in italiano room
    Misicloud
    Misicloud
    my bad, didn't read it until now. gonna join the room let's see if I can find you.
    Misicloud
    Misicloud
    man will you answer anytime?
    fren sei contro di me nel longest tour in oras ou. Quando ci sei?
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    sono su smogtour, aspetto che mi challi
    Mix
    Mix
    perdonami, sto avendo un sacco di problemi, prenditi la win
    Oibaf
    Oibaf
    ah ok, spero che non sia niente di grave
    we have to play again. i'm gmt-4 and can play sunday night, monday late afternoon, and all of tuesday before the evening. lmk when works for you, i can try and play at later dates, too
    Mix
    Mix
    go on smogtours and play now man
    sorry for the lack of contact bro, i have been busy moving back to college. is it ok if we play sometime friday / saturday / sunday afternoon EST (evenings your time)? i will be flexible as i am not playing in ST. let me know and i'll be on smogtours :o
    Mix
    Mix
    yeah ok, it can be good, why not this evening ?
    Tokyo Tom
    Tokyo Tom
    i have a bit of time now if you're still on, but i had class before :x
    Mix
    Mix
    i'm on smogtours
    Hey Mix you and I gotta battle RBY for World's Longest. I am free today or later in the week, I'm GMT-5.
    Golden Gyarados
    Golden Gyarados
    Are you free to battle Friday? I can be on at 2pm my time, GMT-5.
    Mix, can you please play tomorrow? I will probably be available all day, but Kiyo said we have to play ASAP. I dont wanna call activity cuz I wanna play NU :[ when can you play tomorrow?
    Mix
    Mix
    yeah i'm available all of today, when you are on search me on sd main in the OLT room
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    Sure thing, let's play on smogtours though to avoid random server resets. Whats your OLT alt?
    Mix
    Mix
    i'm on smogtours LT1A Mix
    Hello, Mix! We are paired for Round 2 of Doubles Open V. Please let me know your current time zone and your availabile time slots so that we can arrange a schedule for us to battle. Thank you! :)
    Hi. We have to play for LC Open. I am GMT -5. Are you free on Wednesday or Thursday? If not, let me know what days/times work.
    Mix
    Mix
    now on smogtours ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…