Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Vous devriez joindre le irc chat de smogon un de ces quatre, mister Canadian, question de me donner encore plus de raisons d'inonder l'endroit de français et aussi parce que les meilleurs membres de smogon s'y trouvent! ;o

#smogon
    irc.synirc.net
    About as "Canadian" as a Québec sovereignist can be.

I suppose it simply means I prefer not being labelled as one, in all respect.

=D
    Hey TheAmazingFlygon,

Sick username, first off. Flygon is a really awesome poke to use XD. Anyway, I read your sig and the rest of your posts, and I was wondering if you could possibly rate my team as well. I'm really new to Smogon, and competitive battling in general, and I was wondering if you could help me out.

Here's the link to my team: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74502

Thanks in advance
    Jase D Ace
    Your english is quite nice considering its not your first language. I assumed that you copied and pasted the signature from another source, and I was merely saying I enjoy other ones more. If you did come up with it on your own, then bravo.
    I realize that the 'deduction' isn't realistic. Most of them are, quite frankly, silly. But that's the fun.
    1. The creation of the world is the most marvelous achievement imaginable.
    2. The merit of the achievement is the product of A. its intrinsic quality and B. the ability of its creator.
    3. The greater the disability or handicap of the creator the more impressive the achievement
    4. The most formidable handicap for a creator would be non-existence.
    5. Therefor if we suppose that the universe is the product of an existent creator we can conceive a greater being. Namely one that created everything while not existing.
    6. An existing god therefor would not be a being greater than which a greater cannot be conceived because an even more formidable and incredible creator would be a god which did not exist.
    7. Ergo, god does not exist.
    Whether or not it's christianity, it is a religion.
    I really need to read the bible.
    Regardless: the reason I said I disliked your signature is because I think their are better "proofs" of god existence/non existence.
    Alright so apparently that proof that god does not exist that I was going to put here was to long. So, It'll require another vm I guess.
    Obviously (and unfortunately) too many lines for a signature.
    I enjoyed that poem.
    Why should I care about religion? Why should I respect someone's choice to believe that I am going to burn forever in the fiery pits of hell for being gay.
    I would have assumed that the default response is more along the lines of apathy, but I suppose there could be worse default responses then respect.
    So the default response to anything that does nothing wrong is respect?
    well it's more the jump from 3 to 4 that makes no sense. i would have just gone with "occams razor there is no god" but you know!!
    Just because something never did anything wrong means it deserves our respect?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…