blarajan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ayye it's been a minute

We're paired for smogon tournament. I'm EST and I'm on the LC room p much. Free Thursday I believe, I work weekends so thats a no go if at night
    blarajan
    blarajan
    same timezone, not free thursday, only really free weekend evenings but i can do like fri/sat afternoon
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Friday should be good
    blarajan
    blarajan
    so i said i can do fri afternoon but that was Incorrect

i'll try to do thursday evening at like 6 if you can
    Are you going to change my result in first round or not? It is a clear case of activity win for me and you gave the victory to my rival when he was the one thst didnt play when accorded
    blarajan
    blarajan
    it wasn't so clear i could give one person an activity win

you lost a coin flip

sorry
    Touyx
    It was really clear, my oppoment failed to play two accorded times! You can see that in his vm. If you cant see that, I womt play in this tournament
    blarajan
    blarajan
    Okay
    I contacted my opponent for R2 on their vm wall, but they haven't responded to me so should i just wait until the round ends or is there anything else i should do?
    Why did i get a lose in round first if it was my rival who didnt appear to play the match? He didnt come first accorded time without telling me, the second time neither, and when you gave extra time, we accorded one time but I had a problem and told him before the time so that he didnt waste time waiting for me, he didnt told me when he couldnt play, and then we couldnt play again.
    blarajan
    blarajan
    I flipped a coin and you lost
    Touyx
    And is that a way to consider who won a match when there are clear proves that someone didnt appear at the accorded times to play?
    Touyx
    I mean, you just have to check @Znain vm and you will see he didnt attend to the accorded times and he didnt even tell me in advance
    Just wanted to say its awesome that you are hosting this VGC Tournament here on Smogon. This turned out to be a huge tournament and with this, VGC around these parts are getting a lot more fame.
    hey rajan, I submitted my team for the smogon vgc tour under a different IP as I was on vacation during submissions and unfortunately lost all my cookies on the browser that it was stored on. is there any way that I could access it still?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    i can't but i'll ask zarel
    Hi, i need some help. By a mistake I submitted two different teams in the tour ( one with ninetales and other with emolga ) and I can't see which one is registered, may u look for me and tell which one is there please? (I'm sorry for any gramatical mistake, i'm Brazilian)
    Hi Blarajan, in game two against my opponent this week I noticed 2 of my pokemons ev's had been changed from what was originally submitted (the both had max spdef with no other ev's). Everything else was the same as submitted. The game is currently 1-1, do I concede this round for using a different team, or should we play out the last game and if so which spreads should I use?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    Keep using the spread you used, 252 spd with no other evs

Thanks for the honesty
    Str1f3
    To clarify do the first 2 games we played still count? We've used the same teams for all 3 games and I have them all downloaded.
    blarajan
    blarajan
    Sure
    I'm pretty new to the smogon forums so I want to ask, I contacted my oponent (Don't know what a VM wall is, I contacted him from "start a conversation"), I gave diferent times I would be able to play and he agreed on playing today at 5, but he didnt show up, what do I have to do?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    you messaging this to me like this was posting to my vm wall

add me to the pm and post this message in the thread so i know you're being active
    I forgot to submit my team, but im still in the match ups flight 2. I'm assuming im still not in the tournament though right?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    oooooooooooh fuck

i figured i'd make a mistake at some point. Yep

thanks for your honesty, I would not have realized the mistake and appreciate it
    123e45
    123e45
    No problem
    i am making team list now ...
    i forgot its during 29th can i submit as soon as possible i finished?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    no sorry, deadline has passed and we've started the tournament
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…