6A9 Ace Matador
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• me to som e kids at modern day pallet town: 'let me teach you about these fantastic creatures we call digimon, you digiturds'
    Hi, since you're not responding to my pm's i try it here: what timezone are you and when can you play on the wknd?
    paired for adv cup round 2, when do you want to play, im gmt+10 can play in evenings or on weeknd.
    6A9 Ace Matador
    6A9 Ace Matador
    hey man, i can do this weekend. i'm gmt + 1 so either of your evenings or mornings work. i'll chill on showdown as my main this weekend
    Paired for DPP cup, GMT+3 here, when are ya free?
    ckw
    ckw
    nvm, my bad, vmmed the wrong guy :P
    Yo bruv, loved your DP article ting about loomer and clef on rocket tower, big fan of your writing style. Keep it up bossman
    Hello! We are paired for ADV Cup III round one. My timezone is GMT+3. When do you want to get this done?
    6A9 Ace Matador
    6A9 Ace Matador
    hey pohjis. i'm thinking next saturday or on friday would work well for me if thats kewl?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    What time did you think of on Friday or Saturday?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I will available tomorrow on Friday from 7pm GMT+2 and onwards.
    Hey, we are paired for bw cup. Im free tomorrow from 3 pm to 6 pm gmt +2. Durin the week, im mostly free from 9 pm to 12 pm gmt +2.
    Hope to make it asap
    paired for dpp cup, hows next weekend? 15th-16th, I am quite busy this weekend. wed/thurs/friday work too most likely next week
    when do you want to play for spl?
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    what about earlier, like 6am my time saturday morning? i have a wedding to go to later on saturday, and then i'm not going to be home on sunday until 8pm my time.
    6A9 Ace Matador
    6A9 Ace Matador
    that times alright, or if you want to do another weekday let me know too
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    if you ever catch me online and are free, shoot over a challenge. i'm ready when you are! otherwise, 6am saturday morning my time it is.
    Hey, we are next for spl, my timezone is GMT +1, kinda free this week so tell me your times and when you wanna play
    Porengan
    Porengan
    Our spontanly Meeting isn't working out. What Do you think About sunday 2 or 3 pm my times?
    6A9 Ace Matador
    6A9 Ace Matador
    ive been on the discords m8. those times work well, cya then
    Porengan
    Porengan
    hey man, I'm on and can't find you. Also online on smogtours server
    hey man we play for spl this week. sorry for not vming you earlier, i'm currently in the process of moving. i'm eastern timezone and can play early morning sunday or late night. if this doesn't work, my team can sub
    6A9 Ace Matador
    6A9 Ace Matador
    sure ill see you early morning your time
    aim
    aim
    Sounds good. I can be on around 8/9 am?
    aim
    aim
    i'll be here at 9:30 am, just got in. can stay til 11 am. if that doesn't work my team should be able to sub
    When do u wanna play for spl? I'm gmt+1 and can play thursday around 11pm-midnight, friday and saturday on evenings. Idk yet if I'll be able to play sunday. So just pick a day and time and let me know please.
    yo, paired for Terrorrist Cup, I'm GMT+1 and free almost all the time, when do you wanna play?
    6A9 Ace Matador
    6A9 Ace Matador
    sweet, i'm gonna be on at 11 pm gmt +1 tonight for a while, try catch me then? am also on now
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    damn, missed you for now, but will be here at 11pm tonight
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    didnt see you on, going off now, just tell me when you will be on to play
    Our time zone are very bad :| take the substitute.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    IMO, your time zone are very bad but it's the same thing for both, not only for you. So, I think if you'll schedule a possible time, it will be OK.
    Ramco
    Ramco
    @6A9 Ace Matador, it's 11:00 PM here rn. I will be online tomorrow right after 12 hours, so come online at that time if you can. I'll be in Lobby under Miyan alt
    We are paired for DDP tour, when play? I'm GMT +5.
    6A9 Ace Matador
    6A9 Ace Matador
    moving around a lot ATM so i can't give you an exact time for now... best thing to do in the mean time will be to try catch me on discord or msg me on here when i am online
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Hi both. Some subs are just waiting, so I ask you to schedule your match as soon as possible. Thanks in advance
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…