The Immortal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For some reason ninetales, hariyama and maybe a couple other pokemon are banned from adv 200 when they shouldn't be. The only mons that should be banned are the uber mons in standard adv as well as any pokemon not found in the hoenn dex excluding jirachi and deoxys. If you could fix that, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
    Hey, apparently Kingdra, Clefable, and Mantine are allowed on the ru alpha ladder (they just dropped from OU), could you remove them when you get the chance? Thanks a ton!
    The irony of you and (the artist formerly known as) Hollywood being in the same section for a while has just dawned on me
    Not that this is a big deal but can you make /om aaa work if thats not too much trouble?
    Also should I go ahead and work on a resource thread myself or are you still trying to find someone to do all that
    Didn't TiBot used to tell the next daily with the amount of time left for it? It was showing BH even after the bh daily was completed
    Hey, you may be the wrong person to ask about this, but hopefully you can pass this along if you are. On the VGC17 ladder on Showdown we have some illegal moves making past the checker, (Earth Power Gastrodon, Bug Bite Scizor, Hyper Voice Sylveon, etc.) anyway, it would be great if you (or anyone else) could do something about this, as it is costing many players games that they should have won.
    Would it be possible for you to delete my Account on here? I don't use it anymore and would like to have all my data deleted. Thanks for your help!
    hi, are you able to reset the smogtours gen 3 ou ladder? (currently 26 battles have been played on it). ADV week in RoA ladder tournament starts 3pm EST Thursday (as does every week) and the previous two weeks: GSC and RBY ladders were empty fortunately, so players didn't need to use tags. Would be great if we could have an empty ladder again.
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    I don't think I can. I admittedly haven't looked into it but in any case I don't have access to a computer right now so you have to ask Zarel anyway.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    ok np, thanks.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    Can you request to reset the smogtours gen 3 ladder to Zarel? He's not taking the decision himself.
    Hey, idk if you remember my OM back in gen 6 Spe-Neutrality, but I was wondering if y'all would consider letting me make it again in gen 7?
    Heya, just wondering if you're interested in implementing the Pokebank Battle Spot metagames (so singles, doubles, and special), since Scries M leaked the regulations for Special in particular: http://pastebin.com/CZWnzUam
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    Basically, post bank Battle Spot allows everything except the usual event Pokemon and Ubers, and it also bans unobtainable Mega Stones (the same megastones the other Smogon metagames don't allow at the moment.
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    While the special is one Uber / event mon per team, everything else is allowed except for the banned megastones and Marshadow.
    Can you just take over aaa until you find a leader? Fluffys gotta go and there is a ton of stuff that needs to be suspected afterward and right now nothing is happening. It's going to be a waste of time to have people write analyses for Fluffy users, Kyub, etc. if they're just going to get banned anyway. AAA probably has the most work to do for anything other than BH since we allowed all of this stuff
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    Good plan. There's barely a council at this point as well, since only you/jrdn/mother are left. Before we suspect anything, we need to setup a proper council.
    Laxpras
    Laxpras
    aesf and fardin are the only other people who can potentially qualify imo
    Laxpras
    Laxpras
    Ideally the fluffy suspect can start asap since the previous council's last dying agreement was ubiquitously in favor of suspecting it.
    Hey TI! BattleDragon and I are officially requesting approval to post a 1v1 Resource thread. We've been compiling and formatting a huge stack of sample movesets, complete with explanations and alternatives. I'm going to include a nice little introductory video and I plan to update constantly based on community feedback. We should have the post ready to go in a couple days, but I wanted to get approval early. Thanks!
    If it's not a discussion thread - perhaps you should also delete Eevee General's post instead of applying the rules in such a one-sided fashion.
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    make me
    aki0s
    aki0s
    I'm not making you do anything. It's just a suggestion 'hun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…