Lost Thoughts
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi there, we are paired for usm ubers cup r1, when would you like to play?
    Sitonai
    Sitonai
    could we push the game for 2 hours so 5 pm ur time? got some stuff w/ deadline to do. didnt expect i d take so long in them.
    Lost Thoughts
    Lost Thoughts
    np, just message me again for when we play
    Sitonai
    Sitonai
    ight i'm on smogtours as sitonaii
    Some say I'm from the basement of coolness as well as arisen from the top with hot atire and aire to heat the environment with complicated words that formate the act of coolness toward the actual facts of man with intellect and coolness for showing the true thoughts and formations of a person's very soul, and showing the greatness of their actual doubt in forming their own face to the ShowOfManCalledTheMovingWorld.
    We are matched for round three of the Official Smogon Tournament. My time zone is in EST, GMT -5. I will also need your time zone as well so we can work out an appropriate battle time. While I would prefer to play either this Thursday or Saturday; however, you are free to leave times that you are comfortable with and I am sure we can find a resolution.
    roystopror
    roystopror
    I'd also like to avoid making my specific issue public so if you require further information on this matter, feel free to ask me about it through private messaging.
    roystopror
    roystopror
    I actually should be available to play at our scheduled time today after all. If anything happens though, I will notify you.
    roystopror
    roystopror
    Ready?
    Hi! We are playing for the metronome cup, when can you play? GMT -5/EST
    Lost Thoughts
    Lost Thoughts
    Lost Thoughts on Showdown
    Squawkerz
    Squawkerz
    Sorry for the delay. My internet was really slow and was lagging a lot, so I wanted to wait so it got better. I should be ready now
    Squawkerz
    Squawkerz
    Actually you can just have the win since I delayed the match for so long and cant play the rest of the time before the deadline
    Hello, Lost Thoughts! We are paired for the first round of the Smogon Tournament XIII. Attached in this message is my availability calendar spreadsheet so that you can pick a date and time for us to battle: http://spo.ink/euphsched . Please take note of the time zone and convert whenever possible.
    hey i'm your opp for walkthrough tourney

est, can play any time on weekends / tomorrow besides when i'm asleep, can play anytime 4 or later after school
    Lost Thoughts
    Lost Thoughts
    pst, i'm available during the weekend, if that'll work out
    acidphoenix
    acidphoenix
    can play anytime tomorrow, can't actually play today sorry
    Lost Thoughts
    Lost Thoughts
    alright, i'm free anytime tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…