Shrug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi when do you want to play for the lc swiss? im gmt +1 free to play 5-11 pm during weekdays, would be really nice if we could play today
    Fran
    Fran
    hey i might have lunch a little later but i should be around 3:30 if thats ok
    Shrug
    Shrug
    yep bout to shovel snow so around then should work
    Fran
    Fran
    oki im on showdown rn, just chall me when you are ready
    we fight for swiss playoffs, im EST and im free p much all of sunday. Is there a specific time that works best for you :o?
    Shrug
    Shrug
    there's not, catch me online maybe?
    Gummy
    Gummy
    sounds good
    Hello, we have to play for OST. I'm GMT -5; would you like to get it done sometime this weekend?
    Ed
    Ed
    If you can't play today, then I'll be available tomorrow from noon until midnight on main and smogtours.
    Ed
    Ed
    Whenever you get on, just send me a pm on ps.
    Shrug
    Shrug
    i will. just getting gas
    the college thread might be the worst thing i've read on smogon. holy fucking shit
    Shrug
    Shrug
    yea man shits been not good, some elitism just leaping off the webpage
    why the fuck are u liking saz chan posts
    Shrug
    Shrug
    Why aren't you? I don't mean that as a bitchy retort, I am curious as to what you find objectionable
    Drangonn.
    Drangonn.
    theyre obvious bait and are extremely stupid, with a "holier-than-thou" attitude that would put even NJ_ to shame
    Saz Chan >^-^<
    Saz Chan >^-^<
    My work here is done.
    u luv saz chan posts
    Shrug
    Shrug
    i live for em. theyre v well done
    Saz Chan >^-^<
    Saz Chan >^-^<
    All those hours of looking through random people's walls in case my name comes up has finally paid off.
    okay so because you johned like a lil ho when do you wanna play
    Shrug
    Shrug
    sat
    Berks
    Berks
    I'm busy Saturday but Sunday would work
    Shrug
    Shrug
    Sounds good. When is deadline ?
    We play for Doubles OU seasonal round two in the loser's bracket. My timezone is GMT+2, when can you play?
    S&M LC tour when can you play, I am EST and can play today after 4PM what works for you, deadline is tomorrow btw and the host says we can get an extension if needed.
    i considered posting in the climate change thread, but then i stopped and realized no one in that thread would approach it from a constructive policy perspective, and that anything i could offer would lead to people attacking me without fully understanding what im trying to say
    shaian
    shaian
    and we see this quite frequently in western consumer movements. consumers want policy solutions to be restrictive towards everyone but themselves. simples solutions with great positive environmental impacts, eat less in general, buy less goods, etc, that put a lifestyle strain on western audiences are rejected, whereas minimal impact solutions (recycling) are acceptable as they do not place a burden on western consumer lifestyles but still provide a feeling of altruism.
    shaian
    shaian
    and this is why you find consumer movements always predicated on more "non-lifestyle" products than more overall damaging practices. the current movement on palm oil production in the south pacific is more ingrained in consumer habits than the just as, if not more harmful overall, practice of rare earths mining which is necessary in consumer electronics. it also implicitly relates to the rejection of lifestyle based movements; as you are aware, meat agriculture and seafood consumption are amongst the most damaging industries in terms of pure environmental cost, but there is very little urge to scale them back as to do so would require a major shift in consumer lifestyle that the average individual would not be willing to commit to.
    shaian
    shaian
    basically, we (the consumer) want change; we just do not want to change that relates to us. which is unfortunate because that is the biggest roadblock to major action.
    did u see ol gregg's fit of anger
    dice
    dice
    a triple post at that
    PDC
    PDC
    he is just a good ol' boy fighting for FREEDOM

racism and inequality too but hey it's his job to educate the masses right??
    Shrug
    Shrug
    no looks like my man caught a ban though wtf how bad was it
    the guy your sig quotes non-ironically called me and robert alfons shills for being against trump
    Shrug
    Shrug
    old__gregg can be found on my wall for an amusing read if u are so inclined
    SteelEdges
    casual white nationalism on smogon.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…