Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, we're up again for the Monotype. PM me when your open
    Hammy
    Hammy
    How bout rn lol
    Hammy
    Hammy
    Otherwise same as last time any time after 6pm ctrl us except tomorrow I'm busy
    ru team tour, im gmt+0 and ig sunday evening/night works best for me
    Hammy
    Hammy
    I'm ctrl us and im usually busy on Sunday can u play saturday around noon my time
    Villa
    Villa
    yeah that should be fine
    Villa
    Villa
    im on main and stours so drop a message whenever you wanna play
    hey, just like old times. when you wanna play? gmt-5
    Hammy
    Hammy
    How bout Saturday afternoon im ctrl US and i should be on
    Dundies
    ye i can do that after 5 pm my time, im gmt-5.
    Dundies
    hey i can actually do earlier afternoon, my practice got cancelled.
    when do u want to play for mnm
    gmt+1
    Hammy
    Hammy
    Saturday I'll be on most of the day
    Akashi
    Akashi
    ok i am jeran on ps just chall when u r ready
    Hammy
    Hammy
    Bet
    Yo we're paired for mix and mega, I'm PST(GMT-8) and I'm available late nights my time. When do you wanna play?
    Hammy
    Hammy
    I'm central US so shouldn't be hard wanna play next Sunday night around 9 my time
    0kay
    0kay
    Yeah let's do it
    Yo, we're paired for the monothreat tour. I'm GMT +5:30 and generally free after 1 pm everyday, so lemme know when you wanna play.
    When fight pst most nights work
    Hammy
    Hammy
    I'm central us and I can play really any night after 6 shouldn't be hard finding u
    Sup. Paired for Gauntlet IV. GMT +2 and pretty much free cuz of holidays. Tell me when you'll be able to play
    Screamouts
    Screamouts
    Yo. Sorry for missing our schedule. First I was wrong about my timezone. I always forget the timezone change. Instead of GMT +2 it's GMT +1 and I didn't except to stay that late to someone's house. Now I don't really when I'll be available. I know that I can't play tomorrow after 6pm so I'll try Tuesday 6pm.Are you ok with that ?
    Hammy
    Hammy
    Sure I'll be around
    Screamouts
    Screamouts
    Sorry for missing our schedule once again. I'm giving you the win. My schedule got really busy and I can't really be available now. Good luck for the rest of the tour.
    when fight pu auth v non auth, I'm -8 and can play most nights/the weekend just not friday
    MZ
    MZ
    I'm on main
    MZ
    MZ
    well maybe just VM or hmu on pu discord when ur around, there's still thursday if today doesn't work
    Hammy
    Hammy
    My b some shit came up but I can do tomorrow for sure
    hey we play for sumo release tour, i can't do it on the weekend but am available at most times on monday, tuesday and wednesday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…