blarajan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Plz drop me from tour, thanks!!!
    blarajan
    blarajan
    Because of the standings issue, or in general? Next round is going up soon, and your standings will be resolved by then.
    Blarajan, I've tried to organise with my opponent but he keeps not showing up. Now I can't seem to contact him at all. Please see both of our profile pages. Cosmogmogburger (me) and ChristianDeputy (opponent). Please help.
    hey blarajan ive been trying to contact my opponent Doriki but hasnt responded
    Sadly, I am going to have to ask you to drop me from the VGC Tour. I just have too much going on right now. I hope to participate maybe in the future. Thanks.
    Hello, I wanted to thank you for that homework assignment thread in the VGC team building forum. As someone brand new to the doubles scene in general, I was very lost on how to start conceptualizing team building. After seeing that I am starting to get a much better idea of how to do this. Thank you again.
    Been trying to contact you but I won the last game but the results on the brackets page is wrong! Please help me. Both me and my opponent reported that I won for round 3. Please respond.
    Hi, blarajan. Can anybody see my team?, my opponent for third round told me my team seems good and we play at Saturday, so... how can I check his team and be sure my opponent uses the team he registered?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    You can't see anyone else's team
    Hi, my opp for round 2 said I could have the win for our battle and I have 2 losses on my score. Can that be changed please? Thank you.
    Hi My opponent Northbridge post "Absent until 3th" i Can Call extension no problem, But i cant play in 3,4 th for family problem And i cant play in 5th because i've a MSS.
    I dont want To win for activity Call if is possibile But i dont want lose for activity Call When My opponent Goes for 8 days, i think we need more exension if He return in The 3th
    Hello, my Google Chrome bugged and deleted all my teams. Now I'm trying to see my tournament team but the password does not work, could you send me back, please?
    I didnt realize team submissions were in eastern time , im central can i have till 1230 to finish my submission
    Hello Blarajan !! I have contacted my opponent twice (jan 15th and jan 19th) telling my availablity (kinda flexible with a free weekend) and I got no answer till yesterday. However it was kinda late for me. I couldn't play yesterday at all. I have seen his message just some minutes ago. I don't wanna drop. What's gonna happen in that case?
    My opponent PrinzessinTimTim has not gotten back at me after I dropped him a message on January 18. He hasn't been online since January 11.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…