Stallion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just saying, we're in finals.
    Stallion
    Stallion
    See, you didn't need me after all ;). Gl dude!
    Kink
    Kink
    uu open in a couple months just super saiyan
    Noooooooooooo come back you're great
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Ty <3. I had to change my mind though. I can't just "play an occasional game of Pokemon". If I play at a tournament level, I'm gonna want to dominate and give it my all, and it's going to have a really negative impact on my life, just like it has before.
    Ark
    Ark
    Sigh, alright. :(

Wish you all the best <3
    DUDE, please sign up for UUPL so I can sneak you in as my ORAS pick.
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I guess my only question is time commitment then
    Kink
    Kink
    Can you commit to playing once per week for like 8 weeks? Plus a few testers with me just to make sure you're not made of rust.
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I could probably do that. The only thing that concerns me from a time perspective is team building ._.
    Haha no playoffs for you in Smogon League 2

(P.S. - briefly considered offering you Votto and Sale for Trout in baseball. Is a blockbuster like that something you'd do?)
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Only league I missed playoffs in. I'm gonna be seed 3 in the dynasty league we're in together, seed #2 in the league I was so close to winning in the main Smogon league, in the semis in 1 money league and in the playoffs in another. Embiid getting hurt fucked me in Sl#2
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I like my baseball team in your league slightly better than my team in the Smogon league. I'd consider a blockbuster like that but Sale is not the right player to offer me, I'm waaaay down on him this year. Left handers never succeed in Fenway. Wouldn't do the above deal you proposed.
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Yeah that league was really the tightest I've ever been down the stretch, one of the rare times I was actually sweating not making the playoffs. (Not really)

That's fine - a trade like that is not something I normally do anyway so was just fishing around. If anyone can buck the Fenway lefty trend its Sale, but having said that not ruling out an ERA north of 3.50. I figure those ratio changes will be offset by Ws he could never get in the South Side.
    Bet you're just fucking ecstatic that your biggest fantasy rival just lost the #1 player in fantasy just in time for the playoffs
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Didn't even notice, I'm too busy winning every week after a slow slow start. This is the year I finally win it all.
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    If you do it's solely because of losing Durant, but there's no guarantee I still won't 3peat anyway
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I've had so many season ending injuries rob me of a title before, this is the year where I actually stay healthy.
    "Three days after the first picture, I did 290kg (638lb) x 5 times for 15 metres. Turns out I had a lot left in the tank haha."

I just saw on a Late Late Show rerun that Jim Parsons did 700-some pounds. You gotta try harder man :D
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I just looked it up, no way does that look like 700+ pounds haha, but if it is that's impressive. However, he also only does 50lb db bench press for 8 reps which is lighter than my warmup set haha. It's pretty hard to imagune someone so disproportionately lower body dominant
    Stallion
    Stallion
    **imagine
    You gonna vote on my league poll or nah
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I can't find it?
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Or did you mean baseball?
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Saw it. Everyone is voting option 1 which suits me just fine, my team is going to be a fucking dynasty and I'm going to crush you all. How many keepers are are you allowed?
    Any more fucking injuries in our dynasty and I'm gonna have to take your team name from you
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Welcome to my life last year!
    You picked up Seth Curry... I thought he was permanently on your blacklist haha
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I still hate him forever but it had to be done
    I saw in the NFL thread that you were a Ravens fan, so I came by to say cheers, and it turns out you're from Australia? How does that happen?
    Stallion
    Stallion
    There's a few of us amidst the sea of Patriot bandwagoners if you look hard enough
    Haha take these L's in two leagues fam
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I gifted you the win in basketball
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Please - if you set your lineup it would have been a 3-5 loss
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Uh oh fam we're matched up R1
    Come back to the skype group I miss you fam
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I miss you guys. I've tried going on Skype but my account seems to be fried ever since it merged with my Microsoft account :(
    Accel
    Accel
    Damn that sucks. Lmk if you ever make a new acc, I'll add you back in a heartbeat
    Fawk what a bad draft for me
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Yeah we shall see. The real fun begins tomorrow night - a good or bad draft then may mean one of us gets the leg up on the other!
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Well my drunk drafting didn't yield a completely terrible team. I'm weak at PG yes but elite everywhere else. You had a pretty good draft yourself
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Yeah your team is pretty good outside of pgs. I could've had better shooters, but I'm pretty happy with my team otherwise. I think as long as neither of us get fucked by injuries we'll be top 3 for sure.
    So... you liking my post cos you tryna play in standard or nah? If so is October 21st at 7 PM CST an Aussie friendly time?
    Stallion
    Stallion
    It's actually manageable, so I'll join if you need
    Hey so you already know but we are matched for uu majors. I can play any day this week, but our timezones are so differing. I'm est time, so just let me know a time that works for you. I can play Thursday 3-11 pm and Saturday 3-11 and Sunday is wide open for me. I just can't do this Friday. Next week I can give you times asw.
    robjr
    robjr
    Ah ok i see lol yes wendsday 10 pm my time will work for me
    robjr
    robjr
    Hey so just to check in again, I'll be on showdown in about 6 hours for the battles
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Sounds good, see you then!
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I really want another trophy but Pokemon takes up too much of my time and I don't think I have it in me to learn another gen :(
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    hope you'll at least try sumo out, who knows maybe you'll change your mind v:
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    OLD GREGG (im back baby)
    Hey Stallion, sorry for dropping the eaves but I don't think that trophy is worth the time required to earn it. Neither are the badges or the administrative priveleges.

I'm not trying to discourage you from what you want. I'm just saying that if there are other things you need to attend to then they should come first. I use smogon and ps as a way to wind down. It's not my life and never will be. That's all I wanted to say.
    I am the champ in both leagues

You may bow to me now or later
    Stallion
    Stallion
    > wonders why I'm salty
    > follows that with a paragraph about how you didn't deserve to win.

Come on, we both know that you're insanely lucky when it comes to facing me in fantasy sports.
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Oh come on boo, you know 99% of that is due to skill . You're acting like I'm BT winning the ship over here or something
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Thanks for Bosh btw, hoping your dropping him comes back to bite you in the ass
    uu majors, gmt +3 can play on my evenings (also right now until stour) and most of tomorrow i think but i'd be online on several scattered times.
    on weekdays i can only play around 5-6 pm my times and later
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    can u play now? if not i think i can play around 11-noon my time sunday, i cant confirm this 100% but it should work if u can
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I'm djing now but that time you proposed should work
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Is your username Chill Shadow on the server? Online now!
    UU majors when? Im gmt +6 and prefer around night my time.
    Stallion
    Stallion
    GMT+10 so would need to be early evening (like 6pm your time).
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I'm now +11, so hlw about Monday 6pm your time? That's 11pm my time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…