Sapphire.
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• YOᑌ ᑕᗩᑎ'T ᑕOᑭY ᑭᗩᔕTᗩ TᕼIᔕ ᗷᕮᑕᗩᑌᔕᕮ Oᖴ Tᕼᕮ ᑌᑎIᑫᑌᕮ ᖴOᑎT
    .seen sapphire
    [23:06] *Lady Monita: I have not seen sapphire recently.
    rip :x
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    i was in dubai for like a week xD
    Saverdien
    Saverdien
    But then it would've said "7 days ago." :x Dubai? That sounds pretty cool.
    Oiiiiiiiiiii
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    ohh that sounds cool! and i agree :P art history isn't really good. i think i would major in a language though! but my mother wants me to do like pre-law stuff and take philosophy xD im really excited for college though, I think I'd join some art clubs. and yeah I think I'll try to eat as healthy as possible, do exercise, and all my homework (shouldn't be too hard because these are things I already try to do now :3) im an introvert but I'll try really hard to get into social situations because I want to grow as a person :p but i definitely dont want a new roommate xD that thought scares me haha
    Brandon
    Brandon
    I paid extra for a single room, and don't regret it at all. I've actually became much moreasier extroverted in college and I attribute some of it to my major and some of it to how social the college life is. Exercising isn't really something I budget time for, but I really should've. I think you should do what you want to do instead of what she wants you to do. My mother wanted me to go into the hard sciences and I was like no thank you. Pre-law stuff is okay, but law school is not at all anything you can goof around in. I'm involved with housing things, because I want to be an RA, but definitely get involved! I've made many friends by classes, where I live, and my organizations. I prioritize homework over basically anything else, so I definitely agree with doing it, and getting sleep on top of that. I didn't sleep much last semester, and it was rough at times, and I budget much more time for me to sleep this semester, and it is such an improvement. If your dining halls are buffet style, you're going to have a rough time eating healthily, trust me. Mine is so tempting, and it is not good cx.
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    yeah i really want a single room :p I doubt i'd be able to get it first year since i hear a lot of people (upperclassmen) apply and get it. i just really want a kitchen to prepare my own food xD and if i dont get a singles room, i can get a roommate. i hope they are really good roomates xD and I know that the schools that I want to go to all have like a meal plan thing but I really dont like buffets / restaurant foods compared to making them myself. and yeah i always try to get enough sleep xD I prioritize homework, health, and sleep a lot :3 and i guess you are true about law school and all that but I think i'd take it seriously :p I take all my school stuff seriously so I don think law school would be that hard if i just complete all the assignments and stuff. but yeah im not too excited either way, i really want to do like art stuff ;-; but my top choice school is really close by to this art academy that offers a lot of courses for like a few hundred dollars / 12 weeks so it's going to be really exciting. ill also try to go to free events and try and interact with people more xD im like really shy so yeah :P but i think it's going to be really fun (i hope at least!) it sounds like you are really enjoying yourself! :3
    how long has it been since non-ladybug avatar
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire. has a new avatar.
    Sunday at 3:45 PM

:P
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    oh i think i read the question wrong xP I don't know haha, i don't really like changing my avatar a lot because it takes too long to upload 3:

still waiting for the digimon avatar xPPPP
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    yeah don't worry I am on it
    Cotton Candy Cat??
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    most of the schools i applied to are located in the west coast :D (specifically california)
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    Oh ok, nice, I literally told my counselor I was applying to two and she's like "well ok whatever you want", I don't think she gives a fuck haha.

And nice! I think you'll love the West Coast :D especially the warmer weather in Cali!
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    im really looking forward to it :P really hope i get accepted xP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…