Haruno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "I mean Texas used being head of ASB of all things to justify himself as a good village leader in the first game he participated in so this isn't so far off."
    woah there a full 6/21 of the original playlist plays ASB.
    You're my oppo for the vgc tour.
    When do you want to play and what's your gmt?
    I'm gmt +1 btw
    WonderFg
    Sunday at 10 pm my gmt? Maybe earlier?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Uh Sunday's I'm usually not available till evenings because of church. So if we play on Sunday it'd have to be like midnight or so your time o.o or your mornings
    Haruno
    Haruno
    ?
    Hi, we're paired for the Ubers winter seasonal losers bracket. When do you want to play?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Okay
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Hey, are you available yet? If not, How much longer should I keep my schedule clear?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    oh whoops. forgot completely cuz rerolling in fe heroes. my b. just take the win since it's too hard to motivate myself playing in losers from r3 rofl
    disregard my comment below lol we play for gaunlet im est and can play anytime after 5pm est lemme know when u can play
    Haruno
    Haruno
    oh late af. and uhhh tomorrow at like 9pm est work for you?
    Hello! We're paired for The Gauntlet, what's your timezone and around when are you availiable? Btw, we share our birthday :)
    entreflores
    entreflores
    Perfect :3 Thanks a lot, sorry for the timezone difficulties!
    entreflores
    entreflores
    Will be in smogtours for the next 40~ mins and will try my darndest to be there tommorow at 4-5pm your time
    Sabella
    Sabella
    uhh he plays me for the gauntlet tour btw lol
    Hi tutor :) Whats ur timezone and stuff? im gmt+5
    raf
    raf
    I too, have exams till friday, the 12 hour timezone gap tho, I really don't know how to manage that.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    alright rip well sorry for late reply. had shittons of errands till now. Message me your skype/discord plz and it's easier to just talk there as opposed to giving out info in public
    Haruno
    Haruno
    timezone is aids tho
    We're paired for adv. My timezone is PST (GMT-7) and I can usually play late nights my time. Whats good for you?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Same timezone as me okay. Sun or sat night work?
    0kay
    0kay
    Yeah both nights work for me and I can do either one. Sorry about the message I know that we're the same timezones but I just copy paste for matches lol
    Haruno
    Haruno
    nah it's fine and okay see you then.
    when you can play, say me a time and i'll try to be there.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    as previously stated im -7. I am available from 12-1pm my time today. Or available friday afternoon
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    ok. im +2 so 9 hours. then its 10 pm mine. ok see you at that time on smogtours
    forgot to contact you for majors o_O when play, i'm free p much all day tomorrow and anytime after 7 PM est on Wednesday
    e: also available on Sunday if needed
    rs
    rs
    aight I'm free anytime after like 4 EST on Sunday (Ravens game @_@), if you don't see me on PS you can ping me on here whenever you're ready
    Haruno
    Haruno
    sure that works. see you then
    rs
    rs
    im around now, will be so for ~the next hour or so then will be on later tonight
    we gotta play for weekend tour playoffs - when can you play, am gmt-5.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    How tf am I in playoffs looool but uhh most evenings in the next week bar Thursday is fine for me and I'm -7 so uh pick a time
    literally never saw ur VM

whoops!
    shiloh
    shiloh
    hey haruno when do you wanna play for ru ssnl im gmt -7 and free weekends
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Tonight/tomorrow night plz
    shiloh
    shiloh
    im on rn
    Well it looks like we r actually paired up for losers dou seasonals. I'm PST, as u know. I'm free Wednesday after 6pm. Thursday after 7pm (probably). Friday after 4:30pm ish. Weekends are more flexible. Just contact me on skype whenever u wanna play tbh
    Haruno
    Haruno
    weds evening sounds fine
    Haruno
    Haruno
    or during sat evening since have a funeral to attend beforehand
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…