BlizzardHero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Many thanks for the help. That's a Magikarp that I ended up not doing anything with. 6IV, so maybe it'll help with a project :)
    Hey, if you're still looking for that Female Dream Ball Meditite, I do have it (Lonely, w/ Endure, unknown IVs). I'm available for the next several hourson my X, hit me up when you're ready

FC: 3969-8098-4506
    IGN: Smuckem
    Smuckem
    Smuckem
    Oh shit, your Friend Safari has Spiritzee! I should've just asked for that
    BlizzardHero
    BlizzardHero
    I wouldn't know. :P What do you need?
    Smuckem
    Smuckem
    I still do have a bunch of my Dream World captures, all in Dream Balls; if you ever need another, your Friend Safari has earned you another six
    Hi there! I just traded you the HP Fighting Ditto, but please, if you need another Ditto from my giveaway, make sure you also specify which Ditto you want in your ingame message. Makes my life a little easier. :) Anyway, enjoy the Ditto, and good luck with breeding!
    BlizzardHero
    BlizzardHero
    Sorry :P I thought you literally wanted "Hidden Power" in the message.
    Buckert
    Buckert
    Hehe, no worries man. If 10 people wrote Buckert Hidden Power, I would never know who needs which Ditto, so yeah.. :p Just for the next time :D
    I just caught you one, let me know when you need it. A shiny farfetch'd appeared while I was trying. lol
    BlizzardHero
    BlizzardHero
    Ty! Heading online now if you're available.
    Thank you so much! I didn't want to post in your thread just to say thank you if it would muck up your thread. Really appreciate it. :D
    Hi, I'll be online for the next hour, maybe we can trade if you are available, I'll post another request in your thread after we trade
    BlizzardHero
    BlizzardHero
    Coming back online now.
    Notime
    Thanks for the trade
    BlizzardHero
    BlizzardHero
    NP! Enjoy Trubbish. Garbodor is such a fund Poke to bring to NU, and I love it when people want less used pokes.
    Your mons are ready mister. =]
    Miria
    Miria
    Thanks a lot! It's a lovely Raikou, I love it. ;) Sorry about the wait.. Although I feel guilty for taking these awesome spit backs on top of it, I was going to send you a couple in return too.... =]
    BlizzardHero
    BlizzardHero
    Nah, its ok. I need try and shed spits whenever I can. I have 4 boxes of 5IV Female spits that I can't get rid of. Too usefull to shred, or WT, but they take up so much space. Thats why I have my sort of defunct Spitback giveaway at the bottom of my thread.
    Miria
    Miria
    Haha, i know what you mean. ^_^ Though I only have three! Sadly... four or five boxes of unwanted perfect males...
    You still have my fc
    BlizzardHero
    BlizzardHero
    I'm online now, just send me a trade request when you're ready.
    Ryback
    Ryback
    I'm very sorry I fell asleep whenever your available today vm me.
    There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who use Trick Room and those who don't use Trick Room.
    Hey you still want a banner for your trade thread?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    So your definitely online and it says in your thread you want banners. I mean if you don't respond to my post I can only assume that you don't want free services.
    BlizzardHero
    BlizzardHero
    Sorry I'm really have alot of work to do (Finals+ApTesting coming up oh joy) Sure I would love to have you make a banner for me. I posted on SStudio with what i wanted, but in a nut shelf just a magmotor to one side and the text "Heroes Home" in the center over a gray background. If you can do that, you can pick up to 3 breedables from the thread.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Ok I'll see what I can do but this banner will take a while because you didn't respond right away and I have to do other things. I'll try to do it though when I can.
    Sorry to request a direct trade but I couldn't find the Magikarp and you were on so yeah enjoy your Ledyba
    BlizzardHero
    BlizzardHero
    Its ok some Korean person sniped it. Why would anyone want a level 30 Karp that they could catch in the wild in less time it took to open the GTS? I have no idea.
    Oh I'm fine with a Hustle one since Zen Mode Darm is stupid. If you only want a spitback Munna I don't expect a flawless one back, so any adamant female with decentish IVs will do for a HA female Munna in return
    BlizzardHero
    BlizzardHero
    I have this on hold for you
    Adamant|Hustle|Female|Repeat Ball|Darumaka|EM:Focus Energy,Yawn,Encore,Snatch|Ivs 31,31,31,31,31,0| Sound good?
    cant say
    cant say
    That sounds good enough to me! I'll let you know when I have the Munna ready, I'm a little busy this weekend but hopefully it doesn't take too long :)
    You're still waiting for what?? Have you tried the /r/SVExchange daily checking thread? Sorry I didn't volunteer to check it myself, but I only check for people who are willing to hatch any Pokemon (you specified at your discretion).
    oh yea and don't forget to let me know what you want in exchange for whatever it is you want to trade me.
    Imo, Arcanine can outstall M-Aggron with WoW / Morning Sun except if Aggron runs RestTalk or carries Toxic.

In my experience in XY OU, Chandelure mostly runs scarf to outspeed threats rather than wallbreaking. I used to get the surprise kills on lead LO Greninjas with scarfed energy ball from Chandelure
    You basically made me start breeding arons lol
    BlizzardHero
    BlizzardHero
    I focus on NU/RU tier pokes (Except Slowpoke beacuse Mega Slowbro too OP) so i am clearly not doing my job of getting people to go NU XD.
    ckn
    ckn
    Lol nope
    Haven't started on your Shellos yet, but are you sure you want it without perfect SpA IVs? Calm nature reduces Attack.
    BlizzardHero
    BlizzardHero
    Oh sorry, i screwed up. flip the Spa and the A. I was thinking about another breeding project i was doing XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…