Malekith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you want to play for boom dpp tour? im gmt-5 and can play during weekends preferably, but also during weekday evenings and sporadic times during afternoons depending on my classes -- lmk what works best and i'll try to make it work >:o
    Malekith
    Malekith
    If you can make Wednesday my night ( it would be 17:00~19:00 for you ) would be perfect, if not, lets play during weekend when we are both on ( it will happen )
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I can play Wednesday after like 18:10 if that's not too late for you, but before that I have class
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Sure, see you then.
    when do you wanna play for type restriction tour? im est, free after tuesday after 3 pm my time, same for other weekdays
    Malekith
    Malekith
    what about Wednesday 4pm est?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    that probably works ya
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Fine!
    Sup we are paired for the The Highlander Tournament III, gmt -8 when would you like to play?
    Baloor
    Baloor
    im on right now, we got to go quick though since I have to catch the bus to go to school in like an hour and a half
    Baloor
    Baloor
    just hl me on smogtours since i wont be sitting at my computer
    Malekith
    Malekith
    cant you play on your phone? :o Its just a 1v1 :P
    Maletin cuando quieres jugar por el dpp uu? Este fin de semana no me voy a conectar si no hasta la madrugada de España pero voy a estar disponible mas temprano el lunes y el martes como a eso de tus 9-11pm.
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Genial, nos vemos uno de esos 2 días en smogtours!
    hey man we fight DPP uu and I'm gmt-6. Looks like the most convenient times for us are midnight your time on a weekday or 4-8pm your time on Saturday, any of that work for you?
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Yeah that works, what about tmrw Tuesday at my 11pm?
    dodmen
    dodmen
    i get home from work at ~11:40 your time, does that work?
    Malekith
    Malekith
    sure
    Hey we play for VGC tour, i'm GMT-5 and I get home at 5 pm on weekdays if that works any day for you, otherwise we can schedule some weekend time
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Nah I wasn't able to be online then I was busy from 6 to 9 today for a school thing. Please try to let me know soon what times you can play the next two days so I can make something happen, it really doesn't help when you don't message me beforehand, i'm not constantly checking to see when you can be on, but I still need to adjust my schedule for you because of that first screw-up.

so again, if you can *please* just clearly outline what times you can be online in the next two days I will get back to you as soon as I see it.
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Imma stay on smogtours around your 16:30~18:00 today and sunday. Can u make sunday in the case u are not here? ( why did you delete the last seen option )
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    i can play in a few minutes, just tell me your nick on main
    We gotta play for adv uu cup. I am gmt -5 when do u wanna play?
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Hi, I'm GMT+1, what about my Wednesday/Thursday night? about 11pm
    Froggy
    Froggy
    I can do thursday night that time.
    Froggy
    Froggy
    I am free today as well if you want to get it done, was not expecting to be. I will be on smogtours the time you mentioned today and tomorrow so whenever you want.
    Uber ssnls I can play basically any time after 6pm ctrl us
    Malekith
    Malekith
    My nights GMT+1 are ok, if you want we can try tomorrow.
    Hammy
    Hammy
    Bet I'll be around
    hey, when can you play for the Top Down Knock Down tour r1? I'm gmt+1 and can play every night!
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Hi, can we play now on smogtours? :o
    We're paired for Gauntlet tour, I'm GMT and available most weekdays after 5pm my time (except for today because teambuilding)
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Don't u have an ORAS team? :o We can play now if you want to :)
    Niadev
    Niadev
    Eh, I guess. I'll be on smogtours
    hola :) cuál es su disponibilidad durante el fin de semana? yo soy gmt-2
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Hola! Soy GMT+1, este fin de semana voy a estar fuera tentatively casi entero, podemos jugar el Lunes 7 a las 21:30 de mi horario?
    dEnIsSsS
    dEnIsSsS
    creo que es un buen momento para jugar! si pasa algo, te dejaré saber de antemano. hasta entonces :)
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Genial! Nos vemos ahí entonces ;)
    hi daddy

uu open when
    Pearl
    Pearl
    tomorrow doesn't work for me and i'm playing for ru open on sunday. sometime during the week in the evening should be ok
    Pearl
    Pearl
    ok so, does friday or saturday evening work for you?
    Pearl
    Pearl
    you alive man

(fwiw deadline is on friday so forget i ever considered sat evening)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…