Hootie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• have you decided what to do with Victini and Staraptor yet? I kinda wanna do Victini, even if it is aggressively mediocre.
    did u hear jontron talking abt starcade and how it was a disney-funded thing and the reason it kinda felt incomplete was because they had to do 32 episodes but they realized they couldnt do that much and cut it down to 8 halfway thru production
    astroboy
    astroboy
    finally got around to watching oldboy. dad walked in early on and watched it with me. not a good movie to watch with family lol
    Hootie
    Hootie
    yea id imagine that was kinda awk. good movie though.
    astroboy
    astroboy
    yeah it was fantastoc. i really liked the scenes were it like broke the reality of it yknow? like when there was a line to the guys head when he had the hammer
    :regional_indicator_l:regional_indicator_l: :regional_indicator_e: :regional_indicator_c: :regional_indicator_h: :regional_indicator_e: :regional_indicator_r: :regional_indicator_o: :regional_indicator_u: :regional_indicator_s:
    is mario fucking human? like hes half the size of the other ppl roaming new york
    Hootie
    Hootie
    lol yeah that was so odd to look at. regardless im still excited to play it.
    Hootie
    Hootie
    did you notice that bowser is basically zeppeli
    astroboy
    astroboy
    i thought of him more like oddjob from goldfinger. also, if new york exists in the mario universe does this mean that the super mario brothers super show is canon
    i remember when u were asking me how to get pre-contribs :') good times
    Hootie
    Hootie
    time flies by fast. that feels like such a while back now.
    holy shit ur leading the whole thing thats bonkers
    Hootie
    Hootie
    yeah it was surprising to me too
    Hootie
    Hootie
    also interesting copypasta
    astroboy
    astroboy
    What kind of stupid ass shit is that to say? You don’t know shit about me you young lil fuckin soft cuz you ain’t never been in a freak fight lil punk bitch ass pussy. I’ll Have you know I’ve been sitting on 30 fuckin grams since November and ain’t took more than 5 hits of it ya know nothing punkass complacent Nixon drug war cronie butthole sex child born with a Barbie doll crotch so you can’t Fuck or procreate cuz you’re a fake worthless unrealistic thinking ass bitch. Why did I suddenly cut back after smoking AT LEAST a half fuckin oz a week since 2012? Cuz it’s time to redirect my focus back to martial arts and music full gear again till whenever I get restless from repetition. I do not like that shit. Just when you think you know me. Yeah Right. I switch it up. I’ve been doing hard drugs for 22 years, but I’ve never stayed on meth, like on a daily basis for only a few years at a time each time, probably totalling somewhere between 8 to 11 years. (Even tho I’m not proud of it I will admit I went hard as Fuck staying up often for my personal limit of 15 days at a time tho lol) How about instead of saying some ignorant unprovoked calloused comment to someone and making yourself look like someone who should’ve been a fuckin jerk off instead having been born in the process? you just ask me how fuckin dope do I smoke on a regular basis like a human work some goddamned integrity, mothafuck? Now, off into the vortex your essence goes, be boring somewhere else, human.
    Nice work buddy! Hit me up sometime imo
    Hootie
    Hootie
    thanks! and sure, im still in the server you made anyways.
    y e p

@Hootie: .>.
    @Hootie: .<.