Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when play for type restriction tournament
    Breezy
    Breezy
    gmt +1 and avaible only thursday in the evening and weekend
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Ah, sorry for some reason just overlooked this, yeah I am free for most of time, so 7-8 pm thursday my time?
    i am gmt : +5:30 btw
    Breezy
    Breezy
    I'm at school at that time
    Paired for MnM open R3, GMT +0, I'm usually active in the tournaments room most of the day so if you see me PM me and I'll probably be ready to play
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Oh, gmt : +5:30 here, I should be able on play on weekends on most of the time.
    So, I'll contact you then on PS(mostly 10 am - 4 pm my time)
    Alore
    Alore
    sounds good
    When would you like to play for the Metronome Cup? gmt-8
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    hey i am free most of the time and gmt +5:30
    you say
    Baloor
    Baloor
    hmm I got school most of the week here so it might be busy. I active in Pro Wrestling and Survivor if you ever just pop on. I might be able to work something out before I got to school later in the week.
    Baloor
    Baloor
    what you up to at around 6:30 pm your time? I have some homework to do before school and we can knock the matches off at the same time if that works for you. (God I hope my conversion was correct)
    Is the second QC check implemented? If so, please write up the Alakazam analysis so I can check it for 3/3.
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Actually i am out of station, i'll be back by friday. I'll write it up then. though second QC is implemented, i'll have to write it up
    we have to play for stab open im gmt-5 when are you there
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    hey i was on for today as well as yesterday(10 am)
    3d
    3d
    can we clarify our timezones?? you're 10:30 hours ahead of est right?
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Yeah wait you are on right now? We can wrap it up now then
    hey, when would you be able to play for top down knock down? gmt -5
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Hi...I am gmt +5:30 and free most of the time unless absurd timings like 3:00 am or something.
    You say?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Are you able to play at, like, 10 am your time? Timezones make this pretty hard considering we don't have the weekend anymore and I'm in class or asleep during all reasonable hours for you outside of mornings.
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    ya 10 am wednesday my time should be gucci ^_^
    wehn play ubertss???? gmt +3
    whats ur ps name
    afternoons are best for me
    Sylveon.
    Sylveon.
    Hi...I am gmt +5:30 and free most of the time unless absurd timings like 3:00 am or something.
    You say?
    ps nick : geerat
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…