SMB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey when fight for lc seasonal im gmt -6 and free after 3:30 my time on weekdays and free on weekends if you give me a time
    SMB
    SMB
    hi, i'd rather play on the weekend, hm, could you play on sunday anytime after 6pm gmt +1?
    vooper
    vooper
    sunday is perfect! around 7pm your time should work
    SMB
    SMB
    okay then, you can find me on the spanish room n_n
    We're paired for the Smogon VGC tournament. I live in EST timezone, it's currently 4:08 my time. Let me know your timezone so we can organize a time!
    SMB
    SMB
    thursday at 10 or 11 pm my time is ok for you?
    TwiddleDee
    thursday at 10 should work, I'll let you know if anything changes, but that should work; that should be 4pm my time.
    SMB
    SMB
    you can find me on the spanish room or on the smogon doubles room, see you :]
    We're paired up for this round of the VGC tournament. I'm GMT -5 and probably the best times I'd be free to play are sometime after 3 PM on Sunday or at any point on Monday or Wednesday. I might be able to do other days if those don't work for you, but I'd need to find a time that doesn't conflict with the schedule for my new job.
    SMB
    SMB
    Can you play on Monday or Wednesday at 10 or 11pm my time? (GMT +1)
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I should be able to play around that time on Monday.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm on smogtours right now whenever you're ready to battle. If you'd prefer to battle on a different server, let me know and I can hop over there quick instead.
    when do u wanna play for wishlist
    rdy whenever
    gmt -5
    SMB
    SMB
    Can't play until wednesday or so because of exams, I could play either wednesday or thursday at night, I'm gmt +1, 10:30pm my time is ok for you? Could play later if necessary.
    -Tsunami-
    -Tsunami-
    weds is fine ya
    Hey I am your opponent for the Smogon VGC17 2nd round. If you're really in Spain, you're certainly GMT+0. I am GMT+1. When do you can and want to play?
    Hi man! I see you copy and pasted my core, and adjusted my Milotic's sets by a bit. With a Speed of 220, Milotic was supposed to outspeed Deoxys-A under TW, but seeing that you don't have TW, you're better off using those EVs elsewhere. I also recommend getting a TR check on your team, and yeah, Skymin is not a TR check. Giving Tapu Lele Taunt may help a bit. NIce team!
    Hey we play for ru kickoff, GMT+0 weekdays after 5pm and most times on weekends work best for me
    Matame
    on rn
    SMB
    SMB
    i'm going to sleep so we will have to end the bo3 another day
    Matame
    Hey I'm so sorry for missing our time I'll try to catch u on ps over this week but if I don't end up meeting u u can take the win
    Hola man, tenemos que jugar el SM RU tour, cuando te viene bien?
    Joga
    Joga
    Sí, me va muy bien, lo dejamos para mañana por la noche entonces?
    SMB
    SMB
    sí, perf
    SMB
    SMB
    estoy en la sala española cuando puedas
    doubles kickoff tour gmt+0 can play for the rest of today
    SMB
    SMB
    we were talking and we will play on thursday
    Matame
    oh confirming, cya then
    ssnl, i'm gmt-5, thursday around 5:15 PM, or weekend will work for me
    SMB
    SMB
    i have no problem if you want to play earlier but i won't be able to play on your night tho :c
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Hey man sorry i was sleeping and then forgot that we scheduled to play at 2. I'm free to play now, but if you can't play feel free to take act win since i messed up
    SMB
    SMB
    i can play now, are you online? I can't find you on the find a user thing. I'll be on the spanish with this same nick one more hour or so until i go to sleep
    so we did end up getting paired for ru ssnl, gmt +3 wanna play next saturday?
    SMB
    SMB
    haha, yeah it's ok, i'm gmt +1, any reasonable hour is ok for me
    SMB
    SMB
    just wanted to confirm if you still can play on saturday, if so i'd rather play on the evening or at night
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    yea that works, ill be in ru room
    When are you good to play for seasonals? I'm at gmt -6, and am good most afternoons past 3.
    SMB
    SMB
    Been waiting for 2 hours i'm going to sleep sorry
    Thatwackycruton
    Thatwackycruton
    Christ, I forgot, I'm sorry. I'll try to be on all day tomorrow, send me a message and we can battle.
    SMB
    SMB
    ok, i'll do, if you see me online contact me too pls
    We're paired for RU Seasonal, when do you want to play? I'm GMT+2 until tomorrow and GMT+1 from Sunday onwards, and can usually play every day around 7pm my time, besides Saturday.
    SMB
    SMB
    hey, same time zone and i'd rather play either sunday or monday if you can. 7pm is ok :]
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    I would prefer playing Monday, see you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…