blunder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can u follow me i have aids and it was on my bucket list to get the superior CTC to follow me before i died from my most unfortunately contracted disease.
    When we ladder on the current OU suspect test, will the ladder points affect for both pheromosa and dugtrio? Also, this is the first time in a while that he had two pokemon suspected at the same time.
    highlander tour finals m'dude. I don't really have too much time to think about this until tuesday, so we should schedule for sometimes after that. I'm gmt+1, free during wed and thu afternoon, presumably all of friday or saturday if I know in advance and all of sunday (preferred day).
    blunder
    blunder
    I'm on break and I come home tonight so mostly anytime after Tuesday works for me, just lmk when you're good to go
    Yo we play for uu ubers tour, gmt+1, since youre -4 i guess we will play in one of my evenings, let me know when its best for you
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Sorry was sleeping, on saturday i can play when i come back so around 6pm my time, or after ST when we are both out, on sunday i should be free all day. I can also play on friday 9pm my time (before st), lmk
    blunder
    blunder
    Saturday is good
    Cdumas
    Cdumas
    Cool see you there
    Hey boss when do you wanna battle? Hope the weekend works for you! I'm in US Central time zone (-6? Idk we just had Daylight Savings). I could do a weekday maybe but it'd have to be after 6pm my time.
    UD
    UD
    Sounds good big guy. Toss me a PM here or discord please since I'm usually just on my phone weekends but can get to a computer with a little notice. Thanks!
    blunder
    blunder
    awesome, looking forward to it, see u then bro
    blunder
    blunder
    Yo UD I hit you up on Discord b/c smth came up on Sunday
    Hey we play for circuit. I'm -7 and can play in the afternoons until this weekend and then most of Saturday.
    blunder
    blunder
    Let's play Saturday
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Saturday is looking worse for me than I thought. Can you play Sunday or next week at all?
    blunder
    blunder
    ya
    Hey there, we are playing for Highlander tour. I'm EDT (GMT-4), and I can play from about 9 am to noon Monday through Friday, anytime after about noon Saturday, or about noon to 4 Sunday, all my time.
    hey blunder, do u still have the audio for brandon* - deep blue? i loved that song from your videos but brandon* deleted them from his soundcloud and bandcamp.
    blunder
    blunder
    Yeah i do I can email it to you or something
    alright so now that we got our mons... when will you be ready to play? I will be free tomorrow past 2pm (GMT-8 / PST)
    granted an extension to you and your opponent, i trust the match will be done
    blunder
    blunder
    he said to play sunday and i was on all day sunday and he never showed up lol
    Perry
    Perry
    you didn't claim act or anything of the kinda though, next time try to help the host
    blunder
    blunder
    i pmed him to play but im not waiting long today bc im actually busy and i will not lose to activity bc he didnt show up
    yo blunder i dont seem to find ur battle for the ost r3 and i wanna watch it jff. can i plz?
    Yo we play for the OU circuit tour, I'm EST, available most nights, and free all day Friday
    blunder
    blunder
    tonight works, im central time zone but it shouldn't he hard to schedule, just tell me what time u wanna play tonight, im also home friday so majority of that day works.
    Mur
    Mur
    Wanna just play sometime Friday? My OST series is that day as well so I'll be on smog tours a lot that day, so what times are good for you?
    blunder
    blunder
    yeah, i see u online tho so if u do wanna play rn ill beon stours for some time, otherwise friday is good
    I watched your video against me, I never said I tailwinded vs tornadus-t. I just said I had it to use in the late game after I dealt damage to chomp/ninja/torn. Still feel bad about what I did breh :/ also I read the comments of your fans cant say I didn't deserve it lol
    blunder
    blunder
    we straight, ignore the comments
    I feel like at this point you're just having nightmares about trick room Magearna
    Ayye we lit for Highlander tour. I'm EST, free most afternoons and at night on days that aren't Wednesday. lmk what works best for you.
    "Due to the council's general belief that it is not Arena Trap that is intrinsically broken, but the user (Dugtrio), we have decided to exclusively suspect test this Pokemon." pm'd u an inquiry bout this already, but not sure if thats how shit works. but pls, you cant tell me u r out here thinking arena trapless duggy is busted
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…