TSR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the spaceman says everybody look down
    TSR
    TSR
    i coulda sworn someone woulda done this earlier but congrats, 3 days in and you're the first :>
    Uselesscrab
    ftr this avi sucks too
    TSR
    TSR
    something about this doesn't surprise me
    Bouff
    Bouff
    its startin to bother me more and more
    TSR
    TSR
    good
    hey bro when do you wanna play for LC Seasonal? weekends work best for me and I have a small timeslot during friday night, I'm GMT -3
    hero
    hero
    hey I'm on PS right now if you wanna play, PM hero on main server
    hero
    hero
    I'll be on today too, so please respond to this vm when you're ready to play so I can go on PS, I'll be cheking every so often
    TSR
    TSR
    my bad, thought i responded yesterday. I'll be on smogtours and main for the rest of the day, if you see me just shoot me a pm
    hey man, looks like were paired for ruuouubers tour, when could we play? I'm -5, and I'll be free tomorrow from about 1:00PM to 9:00PM, and then available from Wed-Friday after 11:00AM.
    Hey, I'm your opponent for LC swiss! When are you free?
    TSR
    TSR
    i can usually make any day before noon, or in the evening work, gmt -7. when's a good time for you?
    Gummy
    Gummy
    I'm gmt-5, and I'm free all day on Sunday tomorrow. Does 4pm my time, 2pm your time work?
    Yo! We are opponents! When do you wanna battle
    TSR
    TSR
    sure thing, i'll be on smogtours, or you should be able to find me easy in the uu room on main
    DeltaVGC
    DeltaVGC
    Sorry! My phone didn't show me your message until now! Just say when you are ready! I'll be checkin' back every hour
    TSR
    TSR
    sorry about the wait there D: i'm ready to go whenever, still will be in the same places
    Shit we need to play for VGC r4. I'll be on literally all day I'm GMT -6 let me know when you're online
    TSR
    TSR
    Alight cool, almost forgot about this. I'm only an hour behind you, I'm about to head to class but I'll be back around 6 your time
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Ill be on all day D:
    Laurel
    Laurel
    are you on?
    When for VGC?
    TSR
    TSR
    I'm gmt -7 and most days before noon or in the evening will work, but I'm sure I'll be able to catch you on smogtours or something within a week
    Hi, when can you play for LC Swiss? GMT-5
    TSR
    TSR
    Alright I'm gmt -7, I can usually play before noon on most days, or later in the evening will be fine
    SilentMango
    SilentMango
    Does Monday at 8:30 pm GMT-5 work?
    Hey TSR, just being proactive - going off the Challonge bracket we're matched for DOU ssnl R5. I'm GMT -8, pretty flexible on the weekend. Monday through Friday, I can't really play until after 6pm my time. Is there a time that works well for you?
    TSR
    TSR
    that'll work good, im gmt -7 and i can play during the evening on monday-friday, and then same as you w weekends
    GenOne
    GenOne
    Ok nice. Want to shoot for Saturday at noon your time? Or, just throw out another time and I'm sure it'll work for both of us.
    TSR
    TSR
    that'll work just fine
    Hey, when wanna play for the ubers tour? I'm gmt +2
    TSR
    TSR
    that might be fine, but that's at 8 am for me, I can do that if we absolutely have to, but i'd prefer playing a bit later in the morning if that's ok with you
    Icarus52
    Sure, I didn't realise it was 8:00 for you. Choose the hour you prefer till13:00. We can play in the weekend too
    TSR
    TSR
    i'd be good for about 10 to noon my time tomorrow if you'd like, otherwise weekend will be nice n flexible
    Hey man, paired for adv uu cup. When's good for you? I'm gmt+0
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Sorry I didn't get back to you! When works for you over the next few days. I'm always available in you're evenings so hopefully the time zone difference should be manageable
    TSR
    TSR
    yea, if i see you we'll play. if for some reason it doesnt get done you can have the win since im already out of the other two cups and dont have a ton of motivation for this
    Pearl
    Pearl
    aight!
    hey we gotta fite for bw cup :o weekend works best for me, let me know when you are available. i'm gmt+1.
    TSR
    TSR
    Alright then, you wanna play any specific time on Sunday? I'm gmt -7 and Saturday morning won't work well for me
    esche
    esche
    how about 9pm my time on sunday?
    TSR
    TSR
    thatll work fine, ty
    Hello, we are paired for Uber Seasonal. I'm GMT +1, when do you want to play ?
    TSR
    TSR
    i thought for a min that the deadline was today, but it's not, that'll be fine
    TSR
    TSR
    lmao I don't have any idea what was going through my head yesterday but I'm not actually available same time today, I'll be at school till like 4 my time. I'll be able to play at that time tomorrow though. if we can't play because of this you can have the win bc that was really dumb on my part
    Shoka
    Shoka
    We will do it tomorrow 9PM GMT +1 bro, if we cant make it then you can have the win. My bad for yesterday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…