ZoroDark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi im EST (gmt -5), I'm busy this weekend unfortunately for friday / saturday / early sunday, so either u wanna play tomorrow or we can play either sunday or monday. i can play 4:30-11pm on weekdays (tho its just thurs / monday cuz the deadlines at 20th) if u just tell me in advance.

sorry for not being available on the weekends, if you need more time we can try to get an extension or something i guess.
    spl w5. I prefer weekday afternoons my time (evenings for you). Wednesday to Friday would be best. I can do 2:45-5pm Wed, 3:30-5pm Thu and same Fri
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hm i have a thing on friday, i have an overall busy schedule on thursday and i don't know if i'll be ready by wednesday. let's schedule for wednesday 3-4pm and if i'm not ready, i'll make something work on thursday.
    Star
    Star
    sounds good
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    antijohns r my favs
    Hey when can you play for terrorist? Saturday sometime work? assuming you're gym +1
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Ugh sorry something came up, forgot to post here. Hopefully I can catch you tomorrow
    Oglemi
    Oglemi
    Hey I'm on now and will be available for a while if you can battle soon
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im on smogtours
    Brosephe when rby? Gmt+1 hele
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'll be on at random times today but i'm also available every night during the week from like 8pm onwards. i'm gmt +1 too
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Let's opt for a weekday night then, I will try to find you on smogtours
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    alright
    o fuck we're supposed to play for the rby tour. wanna play when i get home which should be around 6-7pm my time? im gmt+0
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    wanna do it in like 15 mins?
    Hey it's your round 6 dou opponent :) I'm GMT +11 and i saw you were +1. So we're going to have to plan the time out smart. I'd like to play on my thursday or friday and I could play from 11 am to about 10 pm. I can't do the weekend as I have a VGC event on saturday and a family thing planned on sunday. If these times don't work for you, we can ask for an extension for after my weekend.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hmm i'm honestly not entirely sure when we're gonna be able to get this done as class starts up again on monday. the easiest thing might be for me to stay up late like midnight - 2 am on sunday night which would be 10am - noon for you?
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    Not sure if you are about but I guess I could do 11 am my time. I'll plan to be free that time tomorrow but if you can't make tomorrow. I'm sure we can come to something later.
    FloristtheBudew
    FloristtheBudew
    I'm on now friend on the main server. You can find me on my main as FloristtheBudew in the smog dubs room.
    when fight for lc thing btw
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'll be available tonight / most of saturday / sunday through out the day so just pick a time oo
    Hey we got to play for rby global. I'm gmt+1 and I can play tomorrow (thursday) between 7am to 11am. Is that good for you?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah i think i can do that
    Diegolh
    Diegolh
    Ok nice. Lets meet on smogtour then. Cya.
    We're matched for BW UU Cup. I'm EST (GMT -5). Looking at the messages beneath this one, I see you are quite busy, so I'll leave it up to you to find a time you can play. I can play almost any time, so we shouldn't have a problem scheduling.
    hello! I'm unreality and we're matched up for round 3 of smogon vgc. I'm in EST- right now for me it's 9:58AM. When would you like to play? Wednesday (all day) and Friday afternoon work best for me.
    Hello fellow PO user ZoroDark! We're paired for ssnl, but I'm away in Brisbane without steady internet until the 1st of Feb, would the second or third work ok for you? Sorry about this man, I know you got exams. I'm gmt+11 and can usually do most times between 9am-midnight and maybe later if needed! :)
    March Fires
    March Fires
    alright back with steady internet! seeing as weekend works best for you, how about either my saturday or sunday night (which should be morning/early arvo for you i think). sound good bruv?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    there's a slight risk i may sleep all day on saturday/sunday due to extreme sleep deprivation but otherwise that sounds good :)
    March Fires
    March Fires
    haha all good man! i'll try stay on as late as possible on saturday :)
    Dou ssnl, i'll be around a lot of the week. Im gmt -6 and I can work around your schedule if your busy
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i actually am really busy all week but i'll be available on saturday. i'm gmt +1 and i'd prefer to play either during the afternoon (3-7pm) or late at night (11pm - 1am).
    miltankmilk
    I could be on at like 6 or 7 your time saturday or during your night, i'll be on smogtours around then
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    wanna play now perhaps?
    hey so when do you wanna fight this week for spl? im gmt-5, and can fight every weekday for sure after 5pm but i might be on during scattered times throughout the day while i dont have any classes. weekend i can do any time
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    how about wednesday around 6pm est?
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    sure that's good for me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…