Kenzo
    Kenzo
    thursday works at 2pm your time, I'm not sure at 1pm
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Sounds good. Let's aim for that.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I'll be online a little after 2, I think. Will be on main server in the LC room on the hoblaph account.
    hey there, I'm gmt+10 and I am free all day tomorrow, does anytime tomorrow work for you? If not, I'm free during most of the week next week so just let me know when you are available.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Shift two hours earlier and aim for Wednesday. I have an exam on Tuesday, so I want to be working on that before then.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    That is, if that works for you
    Rat With Wings
    Rat With Wings
    yep should work perfectly. gl with the exam!
    I can be on for most of the weekend for pu 1v1 just lmk when ur around
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I'll be online for sure on Sunday, probably also Saturday night.
    Hey, we play for atheist grandpas. My timezone is +7 and have the most time to play around the weekend. What's your schedule looking like?
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Mine is GMT -5. Best time is probably between 10 and 12 anytime (am or pm) so that is works for both of us. I should be good Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at those times (Sunday night is the hardest, but that's past the weekend for you), so whichever works best for you.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Since we didn't this done over the weekend, what times work for you to play tomorrow. I can do 1pm, but that seems unruly for you. I can also do from 10pm onward, or Tuesday morning so we'll still be before the deadline.
    Yo, i beat om room for mnm open so your my next opp, were playing r3. Im gmt -8 when can you play
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Can play now, or tonight at like 9 or 10 (6-7 you time; I'm EST) if you'd like. Friday around this time works too; also Monday at 12:30 pm EST and Tuesday pretty much all day.
    When do you want to fight for sketchmons open? I'm AEST. Your profile says you were online 38 minutes ago, so would an hour before this post be good for you?
    LordofTurnips
    Sorry for not replying sooner, do you mean 8 or 9 AM your time (11-12 at night my time), 8 or 9 PM your time (11 - 12 at noon my time), 8 or 9 AM my time (5-6 PM your time) or 8 or 9 PM my time (5-6 AM your time)?
    LordofTurnips
    I feel like it would be easiest to play on the Saturday for me, Friday for you, any time between 3-9 PM your time, but you might have something on then.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I meany 8-9pm my time, because noon seems like a good time for you to play. So I'll be online Friday night at 8pm then to play.
    can u play for adv uu? ill be on for the next few hrs
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I'll leave Showdown open then. I can play sometime in the next few hours.
    watashi
    watashi
    im on as flcl
    Hey man, we are paired for metronome cup. When are you free, I'm gmt+1
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I'm online now and will be for most of the afternoon. Just shoot me a message on PS! (same username) when you want to play.
    hey man, lc training week when? gmt-5
    Dundies
    aight well i cant really do monday 12:15. tuesday i can do like 4 pm or 9 pm, though id like to play saturday if possible since im free the majority of the day.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Saturday evening should work. I can do 9, don't think irl will interfere at all
    Dundies
    k cool
    are u alive?
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I told you my best time to play is tomorrow at 11am (5pm your time). I will be there then.
    Sas0
    Sas0
    okkk perfecct
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Been on for an hour waiting for you so far
    hi, we play for s/m pu tour. i'm -5, what times work for you?
    6ti
    6ti
    can you do later tuesday, like 6ish? i'm still at school until around 3:30 for the rest of the week but wednesday and tuesday I can't make until later.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I can aim for Tuesday at 8. That work?
    6ti
    6ti
    yep
    Hi we play for BW uu cup. i am gmt -5 est. when is good for you?
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Same time zone. Friday from 7pm onward works for me, but I can do other times if that doesn't work for you.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    What times work for you to play? I can do tomorrow night at 7 onward, and Sunday around noon, as well as times into the next week.
    Hey we're playing each other this week in the PU no status tour. I'm GMT - 5 and I should be available most of the day on Sunday, otherwise I could battle tonight after 7:30. What works for you?
    Acast
    Acast
    Noon my time, so I think that's 1pm for you. Otherwise I can easily do it later. I don't have any plans that day.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Sounds good. I will try to be online then to the best of my ability.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I am on the PU room as hoblaph. If this doesn't work (I may have to step away for a bit), we should reschedule for tomorrow sometime hopefully
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…