1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Comments on Profile Post by trash

1. xJoelituh
    xJoelituh
    Huh, this is going to be annoying. I'm GMT +1. When you can play it's 5 AM+ for me. Can you not play in any other time?
    Feb 19, 2017
  2. trash
    trash
    I can play tomorrow somewhere from 1 - 3 pm (my time), but overall weekdays I am busy during the day. During the weekends I think I am able to play from 1 - 3 pm (my time once again), if you aren't able to play during those time can you post some time periods you are able to play during the weekends.
    Feb 20, 2017
  3. xJoelituh
    xJoelituh
    I can weekdays after 11 pm until 12/1 am.(my time.) So, from 2-3 pm for you should be fine. If not, I'm probably free all Friday. In any case I'll try to be online tonight.
    Feb 20, 2017
  4. trash
    trash
    If you can't play today, I'll be on from 1-3 pm, my time, on Friday.
    Feb 20, 2017
  5. xJoelituh
    xJoelituh
    Okey, let's play friday better, I don't have too much time right now, tbf
    Feb 20, 2017
  6. trash
    trash
    Hey I forgot that I had something planned with my friends on Friday, are you able to play somewhere from 12 pm and above on Saturday since I am free mostly all day? Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Feb 20, 2017
  7. xJoelituh
    xJoelituh
    I'll try, I think I have a familiar dinner but I'm not sure if it's saturday or sunday. I'll let you know. And worst case scenario.. I'll play on the phone
    Feb 21, 2017
  8. trash
    trash
    Any update on whether your family dinner is on sat or sun? Also I think I am able to play sun if you can't play sat.
    Feb 24, 2017
  9. xJoelituh
    xJoelituh
    Can you play right now? I'm online, and no i don't know yet.
    Feb 24, 2017
  10. trash
    trash
    im on showdown for a few hours as 'trash' just get on whenever you can if not ill be on tomorrow around the same time
    Feb 25, 2017
  11. trash
    trash
    i guess tomorrow somewhere from 12-4pm my time? unless you can still get on today.
    Feb 25, 2017
  12. xJoelituh
    xJoelituh
    I had the dinner yday night, sorry fam. I'll be around today as xJoelituh on the main server for some hours so :s
    Feb 26, 2017
  13. trash
    trash
    im on main as trash so just msg me whenever you get on
    Feb 26, 2017
  14. trash
    trash
    hey im gonna be on for another 10min or so. this week im gonna be really busy so only time im gonna be on is from 8pm+ :/
    Feb 26, 2017