Texas Cloverleaf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• With Stall's availability in doubt for drafting the football dynasty league he and I have agreed to co-manage a team. Just giving you ample notice so you can get your 12th, but I doubt that'll be an issue
    hey, gmt -6, would prefer to play now. if not, I am flexible regarding scheduling and the best thing to do would be to find each other on discord. I'm usually not up early and I stay up pretty late.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    -4, my work schedule will probably match with you nicely as I work u til midnight my time. Going to want some time though, have my uni convocation this week
    Lavos
    ok we'll play late someday. I can't play this weekend, moving cross country. any other time is fine.
    Hey man when do you want to play for wcop? GMT +6 and I'm free at nights my time til 10pm, and on mornings on Thursday - Sunday from 9am usually. Let's schedule for after 25th June, as I'll have my vacations then.
    hi, when for powc? gmt +2
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    If you're available if your evenings then then tomorrow night or Saturday night works, that's my early afternoon before I work. Something like 1 pm my time, 7 pm yours
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    saturday 7 pm is good
    bro play your game against the mr. for trap tour -_-
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    o forgot about this, let's play now
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    i just got home from a long trip. Our game doesn't matter unless you beat mr.numbers. schedule with him to play tomorrow before the deadline.
    Yo We got paired for roapl, when wanna play? gmt +1
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    LOL, I can in your night time on Friday/saturday and in your morning time on Saturday/Sunday. Just confirm me on thursday or whenever
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Actually to that point I'll be leaving ireland on friday so saturday/sunday i'll be gmt -4
    Kenzo
    Kenzo
    Apparently I'm not facing you after all damn. I tought I was on first slot again, your opp is ifm
    What kind of (fair) deal can we get going for Donaldson and either Kershaw or Thor?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    That was not the question
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Glad we could have this productive conversation
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    I asked a legitimate question that you chose to take as an affront. My pitching staff is Kershaw, Syndergaard, Price, and table scraps.

I need a very compelling reason to trade one of the anchors away. Donaldson has value yes, but the jays are a dumpster fire and his R/RBI totals are in serious jeopardy, particularly given his leg injury
    gmt +2, gsc for powc. Tell me which days suit you so we can arrange a time
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    gmt -4 through thursday, gmt i think 0 friday on?

im going to ireland late in the week so that's a thing

i'm playing a bunch of games on thursday because that's the only time i can guarantee availability in my evening time

so either then, or we see your availability friday-sunday an dplay it by ear for when im free overseas
    Fear
    Fear
    I'll be on later tonight then, in smogon tours
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    i'm on smogtours from now until eod, i'll be unavailable for a few hours estimating 5-8 (2h-5h from now) while my grandparents are here though
    hey when do you wanna roapl, i pretty much only do nights and im in est, anything from thursday onwards bar saturday is cool with me. 10pm onwards thursday/friday and anything past 6pm sunday
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    that half of the week is a big uncertain mess for me b/c i'll be going to ireland, but i think thursday works
    kaori
    kaori
    Alright cool, i'll post here as soon as I get home from work that night
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    i'm on smogtours from now until eod, i'll be unavailable for a few hours estimating 5-8 (2h-5h from now) while my grandparents are here though
    POWC Week 2. GMT -3, i'd rather play Saturday | Sunday (during or after stour), otherwise i'm available 14:00-19:00 Thursday | Friday
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Those times work good for me on thursday and friday, corresponds to my GMT -4 (east coast) 1 PM-4 PM
    I'm available until 3:30 and no later on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, Sunday I'm available all day until 6 PM
    Century Express
    Century Express
    3-4 PM GMT -4 Sunday sounds fine for you?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Might have another game at the same time but yeah
    GMT - 8 when play for its a traps? would prefer weekend at this point
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    We could probably do Saturday after midnight EST or Sunday during the day
    Meru
    Meru
    saturday after midnight EST is good
    Meru
    Meru
    i am on the smogtours !
    I'm feeling the itch to raid again, I don't suppose your current schedule is that welcoming to it though?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Sure thing. Might even convince me to train a thing or two. I could help strategize ehre and there it just couldn't be a focus for me
    deadfox081
    deadfox081
    Okay well do you fancy trying for skymin again? This time without the hail gimmick and just a regular team. That way we should be able to cover all the crazy specials in the first phase. I think dragonair-h will be pretty useful going forward
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Sure, just let me know what to bring
    Hey man we have to play RBY in Global when is a good time for you? I'm gmt-6 and I'll see when I can make it.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    After midnight -5 tonight. Midday/early afternoon tomorrow
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Hey man sorry for not responding I've been very busy the past few days. I'll see when I can get this done.
    Note: Mollux have Rapid Spin in special category by accident (jic you wanted to sub for that?) I'm asking pt to fix for me but thought would've been rude if I didn't tell you again my apologizes
    GG Texas!
    After the swagger KO on Vikavolt I had lost hope, but such is life. Thoroughly enjoyed the game regardless of result. Thanks mate ^.^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…