ZoroDark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man, when do u wanna play bw cup? i'm est
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey i'm gmt +2 and i'm available to play whenever really. which time would work best for you?
    Bouff
    Bouff
    next thursday or friday after 4 pm est is cool, but i'm free any day after sunday really barring deadline day
    Hey, when do you wanna play for POWC? Also, do you want to use smogon rules or PO?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    im gmt +2 so i'm guessing it's easiest to play during the weekend? i should be pretty free so the time is up to you. i'd prefer to use smogon rules btw
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I probably can't give a concrete time on the weekend but lets say if I can find you at anytime you'd be down to play?
    hey we have to play for neon colisseum I'm central EU time, usually available 4pm to 11pm for sure. when do you want to get it done?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey!. i'm gmt +2 as well and im available pretty much every evening (except monday). does tuesday around 9pm sound good?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    sure!
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    i'll be idle on smogtours for the next couple hours, if you want to get it done early PM me and unless I'm distracted by schoolwork I should be able to play
    hi are you available for bw this weekend? im gmt+1
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'm not gonna take the win haha dw. we can just play another time like this weekend
    erz
    erz
    very nice :D tell me your availability
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    pretty much any time tonight / saturday / sunday tbh. what works best for you?
    OU circuit when? gmt -5
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    ill be on smogtours a lot for sunday premier league and tour this weekend so whenever i catch you online then? i'm gmt +1 fwiw
    gorgie
    gorgie
    alright cool
    when do u wanna play for the group stage ubers tour?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    ill be available all day tomorrow, but seeing as you're est it's probably easiest to play in the evening. 11 pm - midnight my time maybe?
    Hi, we still have to play tor the VGC tournament. Can you play between today and tomorrow?
    hi, we have to play for spl. i'm fairly busy this week and probably will only be available saturday night and all day sunday, my time (gmt -4). let me know if either of those work for you.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah both saturday and sunday should work. i'd personally prefer saturday night. i'm gmt +1
    Hey; rby global, again. Still gmt+1 (you too I guess). Is Sunday evening good for you? (like 11pm)
    Hi, we are paired for RBY Championship. I'm GMT+1 and I prefer to play on weekend or evening weekdays (except next monday). Let me know.
    hey, when do u wanna play little cup together? im gmt-8 and have nothing going on sunday!
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Sunday sounds good then! I'm GMT +1
    OP
    OP
    does sometime 10pm or later your time work well for you
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Yeah that's perfect
    Hello, when do you want to play for the double elimination tour? I'm UTC -5.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Satuurday / Sunday night is probably easiest. I'm GMT +1
    urban
    urban
    all right. sounds good to me. want to shoot for sunday evening your time? some time between 6 and 10?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Yeah that should work.
    when can you play this week? I'm on vaca but I can probably play around this time or on weekend.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    I'm GMT +1
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Tomorrow morning would actually work better. Like in 10-12 hours. Is that good?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    alright so the thing is that i've gotta be some place at 8pm my time and have dinner beforehand. if you're here at 6pm sharp (or even a bit earlier), i'm down to play, but otherwise we might have to postpone it to sunday when i should be available pretty much the entire day.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…