idiotfrommars
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey i'm your opp on Po WCOP (i'm SasukeNF there). I'm GMT-3, and I would prefer to play on Sunday if you don't mind!
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I can do Sunday after tour if that works for you!
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    yeah sure!
    SasukeNF
    SasukeNF
    hey i'll be on Smogtours as SasukeNF, so talk me there when you are ready to play!
    man teal6 give me an "extension" but just if you want, so we have to play before wednesday

this isn't obligatory, we can play just if you want this, but i hope that you are a good boy

so if, what about tuesday ? tell me when you can
    hi we're paired for ost r3, when are you available ? i'm gmt+1
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I dont have a huge window, but i can play at 530 before i workout or 7 pm after i workout either tomorrow or tuesday. I wont wait around after those times tho, since im not going to put my life on hold for a pokemon game
    Mix
    Mix
    ok let me now about that tomorrow
    Mix
    Mix
    also when you know the right time you can also ask for an extension as soon as possible
    2 hrs later than what you offered would work for me
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I wasn't aware I offered a time, I just gave a time frame. What times work for you on Saturday or Sunday since you seem to be misunderstanding what I was asking?
    oh thats hard for me
    but i see youre online, would you like to play now?
    I dropped out from the vgc tour a few rounds ago, and I was tagged in your recent post.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I took the old list from rajan since I couldn't be assed to make my own. It should be updated when rajan gets back.
    For r4 my opponent never responded to any of my messages so im not sure what the next step i should take is. I messaged blarajan about it but he didnt respond to me either.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Activity will be decided at the end of the extension period. You should submit your team for the next round.
    me n my opp scheduled for today and he didn appear (also couldn play on friday http://i.imgur.com/N5qkafQ.png), left stours on all day and he didn say a thing(last vm was cuz i just realized the new round was posted ), also didn realize deadline was today so that was my bad

assuming u coinfliped it, anyway can we get like a 3 day extension? im sure we can get it done, but if not thats fine anyway
    Looks like we're up for round 3 of the VGC tournament. Im from australia (gmt+11), and available most days. Early afternoons or mid-evenings my time suits me best this week if that lines up with your time zone. Pm me your avaliablity when you can so we can organise our battle. Thanks and good luck.
    Hi just came back from vacation and saw that we've to play for RBY OU Championship, when can you play in the next few days? I'm gmt+1 btw.
    hey man, I just wanted to ask when r3 of top down knock down goes up, cuz it was supposed to end at the 24th, peace
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Keep having stuff come up after work. I'm shooting for today after I get home.
    Mazar
    kk reallife always is more important, wasnt sure if you forgot but all good :D
    When do you want to battle for the RBY tournament? I'm GMT -5 and my main account on Showdown is arr0n (Which I'm usually on anyway).
    it looks like the knock down tags didnt work(?)
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    What do you mean?
    6ti
    6ti
    For round 2 i didnt get a notification that i was tagged, only that you started a new thread. Might've just been me though
    hodor hodor gmt+1 hodor are hodor u hodor free hodor at hodor sunday hodor terrorist hodor
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I'm playing d0nut for SPL at 2 pm EST. Can we play after that?
    erz
    erz
    Yep
    erz
    erz
    hi i messaged you on smogtours and its one hour after 8 already so yeah.. i dont know when you will play for spl but if you dont appear in the next ~20mins then ill not be able to play anymore :i
    do u have a link to the sm ou knock down tour signups thread?
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Im going to start it after the new year so it counts for smogon championship
    INSULT
    INSULT
    ight was confused bc the date on the tour schedule
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…