Nido-Rus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're paired for VGC Tour. I'm on GMT+1. I can battle on weekdays after 6 PM.
    Tadei
    Tadei
    I think it was lol. I'm sorry, I forgot. Can we shedule something different?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    I might be able to make the same time tonight depending on how much work I have left. Maybe later in the night
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Hi, finally finished. Gonna be on for ~25 min
    activity extraordinaire right here. when fight seasonal?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    indeedy. I'm usually available between 3-7pm my time (GMT+5:30) weekdays, and I can adjust to most of the time weekends. See you when I see you :^)
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Yo paint we really gotta play, what times are you gonna be on
    hi, dou ssnl, i'm gmt +1 when could you play?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    sry, but I won't be able to make it at the time we scheduled (11 hrs from now) :(
    Could we play tomorrow between 3-7pm gmt +5:30?
    SMB
    SMB
    sure, I think I could be online at 5:30pm your time or so
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    That's cool, thanks for being this accommodating :)
    I'm available tonight at 8est my time on
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    I'm sorry but you really need to understand that I can't play at 5:30 am my time. Since you weren't online at any point of time until 3pm EST on either saturday or sunday (very reasonable window for someone who is available almost all the time on weekends) and haven't been able to suggest any time in my normal time frame, I'll be requesting an activity win. I'll be available from 5pm my time until 9pm.
    megagen10
    megagen10
    I have school what about 10est tonight it's not too early for you
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    10pm est tonight would've worked on weekends, but I've got school too on weekdays
    Please when can you play, I really need to get ths done
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    what time is good for you? how about 1 am my time sunday (should be 3:30pm sat for you)
    megagen10
    megagen10
    thats in the middle of the day so nah, can you do 8 pm my time tonight
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    That's 3:30pm for you my dude very reasonable time if you can play 'almost all the time on weekends'. Specifically why I suggested a time that late at night for me. How about sometime earlier than that?
    I sure as hell am not gonna play at your suggested time (5:30 am my time/
    you gotta whoop my ass in seasonal, im gmt-8, weekends are usually best but if you see me online chances are i can fite.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    sure, sorry about not replying (had exams)
    could you manage sometime around now today? If not, we can try later tonight (early sat morning for you)
    VGC Tour, gmt -5 lmk when u wanna play, im avaliable at 9 almost every weekday and my time on weekend nights
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    GMT +5:30, usually available between 3-7pm weekdays, and most of the time on weekends.
    Let's try for this sat/sun, I'll post again with a more concrete time
    dou ssnl, gmt +2, lmk when u wanna play, im available on my evenings otherwise weekend
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    were u not online or something? i tried finding u when u vmed, anw ill be available tmrw for like an hour or 2 starting the time of ur last vm
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    ah dam, I was on an alt and didn't see your smogon vm D:
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    prob best for you to take an act win, I can't say when I can be available or for how long (until this wednesday)
    dou ssnl, guess we'll talk when you get back
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    oooooooooooooh
    yo
    I'm back
    obii
    obii
    nice will you be free tomorrow
    Hey we need to play for the duu tour. Im gmt+0.Id prefer not to play on the weekend but if its a must i can. Im free after 1pm monday, 1pm wednesday and 12pm Friday
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    GMT +5:30, after 12pm your friday should work, but I'll pm again after making sure.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Yo, sorry but I messed up on showdown pms. Forgot you were gmt+0 instead of -4. I won't be able to make it your late night, but 2 hrs before now, tomorrow should be a good time
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Should be able to do then
    duu gmt-4. ik you're gmt+5:30 so 9 hour difference and since i dont get home until 3:30pm (12:30 for you) it looks like it will have to be weekends. i can do my saturday from like 7am to 5pm and Sunday basically all day.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Coolio, I'll try for your sat morning. Will pm again with proper time
    Your my opp for flashback, my man! I'm gmt +5:30, in India. Mostly free all day, till evening. When can you play my time? I think I see you on PS often, so hit me up when you find me there. I'm MisterGX ;)
    Lets have a fun battle!
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    so I heard. When can you be free on your time?
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    tomorrow around 5:30pm?
    Mr.GX
    Mr.GX
    its 5:20 for me right now, I'm on showdown, MisterGX there! see ya there, man!
    My boiiiiiii we matched up for flashback. This might be difficult timing wise, but whatever. I work 8-5 every week day, but any time after that should work fine, and im free all day weekends. When are you up for getting down.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    evening my time is good, though morning should also work (GMT+5:30). 8am my time in the morning should be very decent for EST
    BlueSkiddo
    BlueSkiddo
    okay so 8 am your time is 10:30 pm previous day for me. If you can do 8 am your time on tuesday (10:30 pm monday for me) that works for me.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    yo, sorry, woke up a bit late. Still up?
    Yeah, too busy rn with real life things. You can have the win in flashback
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    rip, gl and hope you're back soon
    WTF WHY ARE U INDIAN LOLZ
    WHEN PLAY IM GMT +6
    feen
    feen
    play now. wont be free at 6
    feen
    feen
    got stuff to do for the majority of the night and will be tired
    feen
    feen
    can u reply quickly I have class soon and I have to get ready. Wont be available for the rest of the day after that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…