Ren
    i forgot since maintenance :[
    Gratz horse
    6ti
    6ti
    chief keef aint a hitta
    Hammy
    Hammy
    SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them
    6ti
    6ti
    I'm fucking beating they ass!
    Congratulations! Don't let me down now and keep up the good work :)
    6ti
    6ti
    wouldnt dream of it
    Eien
    Eien
    You wouldn't dream of keeping up the good work?? I need to go speak with some people now...
    6ti
    6ti
    yep
    metronome cup r4, when you wanna play? im gmt +8, lmk your availability and we'll schedule a time
    how do i get a seat in the esteemed weaboo council
    6ti
    6ti
    name what your avi is from
    Azelea
    The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
    6ti
    6ti
    I wouldn't know, never played a loz
    6ti
    6ti
    worth playing? ask eien, i'm pretty sure he'll say yes but i've only watched like half of the game. if you like shin megami tensei, persona is a subseries of it
    Eien
    Eien
    y
    6ti
    6ti
    if you plan on emulating/stealing/buying it, get persona 4 golden not persona 4. its basically a better version of it
    Hey sorry, I'm GMT +1, tell me a day and a time :w
    6ti
    6ti
    no problem, right now actually works best for me. i'll be on smogtours and main as 6ti. if that doesn't work, then i can do thursday at 3:30 pm my time
    6ti
    6ti
    on rn
    Hello we are paired for Just Old Times. I am gmt+2, ready whenever.
    6ti
    6ti
    can we do 4 pm your time on saturday?
    6ti
    6ti
    if that doesnt work i'm -5
    Hoopas Dad
    Hoopas Dad
    I will try to, i generally am the whole day available but this weekend is tight. I will try for 4pm though
    MnM leadership was terrible when GoS was leading it, but Chloe leads it now and she's much better. If you'd like to try it out, I can give you teams ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…