Smogon Forums

shiroitears
whatever you can throw my way is fine, haha but if the drilbur has iron head from gen 6 that'd be awesome, if not then it doesn't matter
mertyville
mertyville
sadly i have no access to gen 6.
I also happened to have some perfect Modest Tortunators or both Bug/Water types from gen 7.
The ones that switches out after getting hit has Aqua Jet and Spikes.
shiroitears
Then it's fine, you can trade me w.e for the mons, I'll breed them for you, will let you know when done, IV's matter to you or just want Nature/ball/Ability?
mertyville
mertyville
IVs would be nice but I can rebreed them myself too. But that would be unfair if you don't want anything specific.
I just hatched a Jolly HA Mudkip with 4 Egg Moves too if that is something you are interested.
shiroitears
Ok, what about togedemaru, jangmo-o in ultra ball, litwick and delibird?
mertyville
mertyville
Sure. Do you want specific ivs?
What nature would you prefer for Jangmo-O? If you want Timid, I would have to rebreed them.
shiroitears
IVs don't matter and jolly is fine for the jangmo-mo (: I'm almost done breeding your stuff btw
mertyville
mertyville
take your time. I have a few other people that want to trade with me too and it seems there are some technical difficulties.
mertyville
mertyville
Well, I am done with the trades so far.
shiroitears
I'm done, sorry had to take my sister to school, but I can trade now, whats your FC?
mertyville
mertyville
0430 8291 3294
IGN: Mertyville
shiroitears
Going online now!
mertyville
mertyville
What is your IGN?
mertyville
mertyville
thanks a lot for the Pokemon.
The Litwik should be perfect. I traded an HA one since I didn't know which one you wanted. So you have access to all 3 abilities.