kumiko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• TDK's team:
    Marowak-Alola / Porygon2 / Torkoal / Heatran / Cresselia / Magearna
    TDK's team:
    Marowak-Alola / Porygon2 / Torkoal / Heatran / Cresselia / Magearna
    yo something came up. I cant play on the time we agreed on. You said you're free anytime after 1pm est so i assume its fine with you. Anyway ill be home an 1 to 1.5 hours after
    hey man we're paired for spl. im EST and my week is pretty busy so i'd prefer to play on the weekend. saturday or sunday is fine. evening-night (after 5pm basically) is better for me
    kumiko
    kumiko
    yea that's fine with me, if it has to be any later than that i'd probably prefer tomorrow though
    obii
    obii
    lets just do around 6 then
    obii
    obii
    unless you wanna play now (best for me) / within the next 2 hrs
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of the ladder in the OverUsed tier, and I’ve been involved in numerous suspect tests on Pokemon Showdown, and I have over 300 confirmed posts. I am trained in expert utilization of Toxapex and I’m the top like farmer in the entire Smogon senior staff.
    You are nothing to me but just another shitposter. I will infract you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this site, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on a Pokemon message board?
    Think again, pleb. As we speak I am contacting the Smogon Illuminati scattered across the globe and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.
    The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your Smogon account. You’re fucking banned, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can perma-ban you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard.
    Not only am I extensively trained in team tours, but I have access to the entire playerbase of Team East and I will use it to its full extent to 6-0 your miserable ass off the face of the forums, you little shitposter.
    If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking done, kiddo.
    gmt+1 top down tour when ur available?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Friday/Saturday/Sunday any time after 1 PM GMT-5 (7 pm for you)
    Akashi
    Akashi
    sure thats perfect
    you deserve to live forever for the posts in the spl thread in the ou subforums
    kumiko
    kumiko
    i havent even posted week 2 yet you're too easily pleased
    mael
    mael
    that looks soooooooo nice though
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…