Smogon Forums

MattyBrollic
MattyBrollic
I'm GMT -5, I can play in about 2 weeks, very busy for the next 13 days
Sakis
Do you think you can make it ? Or should I post in the thread asking for a sub or something.
MattyBrollic
MattyBrollic
I can try to play you on Friday or Saturday, just give me specific times
Sakis
As I said im GMT +3 therefore I can do any reasonable time. Want to say Saturday around the time i sent you this message ?
MattyBrollic
MattyBrollic
That time is 5 am for me. Gonna have to be about 5-6 hours earlier or later
Sakis
Lets do it Saturday 5-6 hours earlier if you are able to
MattyBrollic
MattyBrollic
Ok I'll do my best
MattyBrollic
MattyBrollic
You around?
Sakis
5-6 hours earlier from when i posted is in 9 hours from now :l I m gonna sleep, I ll be awake at the time.
MattyBrollic
MattyBrollic
Damn =[
Sakis
I'll be on the main server on my Prince Sk alt. Contact me when you get online!
Sakis
Okay. I ll be on in 7 hours. Lets try to get the battle done.
Sakis
Wait nvm I just realized its 7 am for you. Can you play in like 9 hours ? It will be really late for me but I will most likely be awake. If you get late i will have to sleep though. Next best possible time is around the same time as we arranged for today, aka -3 hours from the time i sent you this message
MattyBrollic
MattyBrollic
When will you be around next?
Sakis
Hmm I m not too sure. My mother and grandma have visited me and I have to go out with them for dinner. Last time I saw them was 3 months ago therefore I cannot ditch it. I might be available tomorrow night. Which will probably be Monday morning for you. Can you not play on Sunday the same time as the time we set for today ( In 16 hours ?)
MattyBrollic
MattyBrollic
That's when I'm going away man :(
Sakis
Eh I will try to stay up late. I have university tmr so I cant stay really long. I will be on in about 8 hours until 12 hours later. (It will be 4 am my time so please be on as soon as possible)
Sakis
I will ask for an extension just in case but please try to be on this time so we can get this done