Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when do you want to battle
    PDC
    PDC
    fight me rn on stours
    ADF Test
    Sorry, I had to help my neighbors with some lights on their house
    Hey, we gotta do our battle for type restriction. I'm open until 6 PM Saturday and all day Sunday, GMT-4.
    PDC
    PDC
    ok i'll be on stours for the rest of the day then i guess
    sparktrain
    sparktrain
    ok, I'm on
    Hi, what about BW Constrain tour? Your opponent is dragonuser. Thanks in advance
    PDC
    PDC
    du has had a very busy week and we agreed to play on the weekend b/c he can't make it during the week
    We are paired for round 4 of the Type Restriction Tournament. I will not be available to play until this weekend. My time zone is GMT -5 and I am available after 1 PM Saturday and Sunday but, if our time zones are significantly different, I can most likely adjust my availability times. Please leave me your current time zone and preferred play times so we can work out an appropriate play time for both of us.
    PDC
    PDC
    around tour time on saturday maybe?
    roystopror
    roystopror
    Do you have specific hours in mind so that we can establish an availability range?
    Hey friend, we're supposed to play for SPL.

I'd rather do over the weekend cause adulting sucks, but any preferences?

Hope you're well, mate!
    Adam
    Should we do sunday like 09:00 pm? let me know!
    PDC
    PDC
    9 pm is usually around the time i have dinner, so maybe 8 pm instead? or later like 11 or so
    Adam
    I'll be during dinner around 08;00, and back home from 09:00ish onwards, but 11+ works. Just find me on smogtours whenever you're ready past that time :)
    Hi this is for OST, I'm GMT +1 I can weekdays from 5 to 9
    blast95
    blast95
    When ? 6.30 pm my time ?
    PDC
    PDC
    err that is a bit 2 early for me... i can probably play quite a bit later in the day (maybe by like 11:30 or something) if not can we play on the weekend?
    blast95
    blast95
    11h30 my time is okay then but don't be late pls, actually I've a lot of stuff to do during the weekend
    Hey, for the LC Spring Seasonal does this Saturday work for you at 1 pm EST?
    PDC
    PDC
    uhh push it forward a bit and then yes i can play probably (like by an hour)
    1p1
    1p1
    Alright sounds good, see you there!
    Hi PDC, we should fight for the Type Restriction Tournament IV - Round 2, Fly type and ground are banned this time.
    I'm GMT +1, and my name on smogtours is JeromeSeiko too
    PDC
    PDC
    sunday.
    JeromeSeiko
    JeromeSeiko
    ok but I work 1pm - 9pm sunday. I'll try to connect when I'm back from work
    Hi, Just Like Old Times R1, GMT+1 so it would probably be convenient to play at like 11pm my time on Saturday if you can make that since timezones aren't fun on weekdays
    I don't have access to my laptop/discord yet but zf and I rescheduled for 10. But if vubon just wants to play that's totally fine
    Hey, we have to play for OST, i'm gmt +1, tell me when you are free to play.
    PDC
    PDC
    play next weekend (25th / 26th)?
    DiggerSR
    DiggerSR
    Can you on my Friday night?
    saturday night / sunday all day EST is good with me, tell me whats the best for you.
    Nedor
    Nedor
    what time do u wanna play? i assume 11:59 pm but i'm flexible
    PDC
    PDC
    on sunday probably 5pm ish est? maybe 5:30
    Nedor
    Nedor
    should be good, dont think i have anything going on then
    hey when do you want to play our spl match? i'm gmt+1 and would prefer to play at wednesday my evening if thats okay for you
    PDC
    PDC
    could u push that to maybe 8-9? if not then yes i could probably make that
    Mazar
    yo waiting for you buddy, you said you could probably make it and I wanted to wait 1h before writing to you
    Mazar
    where u at
    hello we play for bw uu. im gmt-5 and typically free after 4pm on weekdays and flexible on weekends
    emma
    emma
    should be good, see you on smogtours
    emma
    emma
    hey would it be okay if i were maybe 10 minutes late? running a bit behind
    PDC
    PDC
    well uh i was on stours at 7 ish but i was on w3 pdceva so sorry for not making it i guess? i'll be on the rest of tonight too
    Hi, when do you want to play for SPL?
    Thorn
    sunday works for me too, my timezone is gmt+1. can you for example play at 3 pm est?
    PDC
    PDC
    i probably could, but i usually am not really "around" until a bit later (like 4pm onwards) if that is ok with you? i can still make it though
    Thorn
    4 pm est is also fine by me, so let's do that
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…