Kiyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we still need to play for the BW Cup, tomorrow is the deadline, lemme know when u will have time to do it xD. Im gmt+2 and will be on tonight and tomorrow most of the day i think.
    Were playing for mpl, gmt -8. Can play on weekends
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hi sorry i wasnt online today. im pst so we match up pretty well. i get home at like 4:30 pm tomorrow so hopefully we can play that evening. if that absolutely doesnt work let me know so my team can sub ig
    maroon
    maroon
    Alright, tomorrow after 4ish works for me
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    im on smogtours whenever u have time
    Hi! We're playing for round 7 of blarajan's VGC tournament. I Live in EST-5. When are you available to battle.
    Aquarium1
    Aquarium1
    Sorry for the late reponse. I can still play tonight if your available. If not than tomorrow 3pm your time should be fine
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    yeah i'll hop back on now
    Aquarium1
    Aquarium1
    I'm online in the vgc room. Challenge me whenever your ready
    When play for LC seasonals? GMT +6, mornings on thurs/fri/sat work for me
    oh we forgot about playing... deadline is in 4 days so when should we fight?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    uh not sure, i lied to you about timezones btw im gmt-7. if we dont play you can take the win
    Hi! We're playing for round 6 of blarajan's VGC tournament. I live in US Central Time (GMT -6; it's 4:XX PM as I'm writing this). My best days to play this week would be on Tuesday from 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM and Thursday from 2:00 PM - 7:30 PM. I have an MSS + PC this weekend, so it'd be very difficult for me to play then. Work and school limit me on other days, but if T/R doesn't work I'll try to figure something out.
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    standard convention is replay same moves. If it happens again, we'll switch to Showdown
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    ggs man really fun games
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    gg, definitely messed up my endgame there. really well played on your part
    yo when do you wanna play for the lc circuit? i'm gmt-3 and i can play whenever you want bud.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    im gmt-5 i'll be free midday this weekend
    elodin
    elodin
    i can't play midday this weekend. i'll be at the beach on saturday. maybe on sunday. is that ok?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    sunday will work yh
    Hi, paired for OST Round 2, when are you available ?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Hi I'm heading out of town for the weekend for a VGC event so I won't be back until monday afternoon, I can probably find some time Saturday or Sunday night gmt-8 if we really need to play though. Other than that I'm on vacation from work until the 26th so I should be pretty available that week. Let me know when works best for you!
    Mix
    Mix
    Monday 20th at 11am your time ?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I'll still be in the air. It'd have to be like 1 or 2 pm my time
    Hi we're paired for vgc secret Santa. I'm gmt -6 and available everyday after 6 pm and all day Sunday. Unavailable Saturday until later at night and I might have something going on Friday too until later at night, when do you want to play?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    hey sorry i forgot to reply to this until now. im available all day today cuz snow day, wednesday im available after 5pm and sunday i'll be available all day (all in gmt-8) hopefully we can find a good time!
    DaAwesomeDude1
    DaAwesomeDude1
    I think I can do later today so that'll probably be the best :)
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    alright sounds good. im heading out to do some errands now, but i'll be back in a couple hours
    Hi Kiyo! Do you want to play our game for the VGC tour? EDIT: Woops thought I might be able to catch you tonight, I am GMT+1 and am going to be around a little longer, but tomorrow should be around here same time and a bit earlier (23:53pm right now)
    Hey we gotta play for R1 of OST when can you play? I'm GMT -8 and wont be free until friday.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    so i should be home from work in about 4 hours, i'll hop on ps as soon as I'm home!
    Contact
    Contact
    sounds good thanks!
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    iight im on my main on tours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…