kumiko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, we are paired for UUPL. i'm gmt +2 and have a rather flexible schedule this week, when would you like to get this done ?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    I'm EDT (-4). Thursday or later works best for me. I can do most anytime after 7 PM your time on any of those days if that's good with you
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    Thursday in my evening works just fine
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    i'm on smogtours
    i signed up as a free agent for the circle jerk tour, but i can't seem to find my team/teammates. where would that be located or am I not on a team currently?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    check the spreadsheet
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Thank you :))
    blunTDerK <33333333
    BKC
    BKC
    i too love derk
    BKC
    BKC
    anything that rhymes with derk is good to golurk in my opinion
    Jirachee
    Jirachee
    B, Keep em Comin'!
    hey dude, when circlejerk tour pairings are up?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    either today or tomorrow, have a test tomorrow and it's not easy to do all of the matchups for this tour; takes a lot of time.
    I like the system, it makes everything not broken, easier to function, is us players not adapting, I said that too. Again, you did not deleted other less specific comments. I can take that part out and you wont delete my post?

You seem very much passive agressive, and somehow out of a professional or neutral dispositon. Thanks.
    kumiko
    kumiko
    If you believe we should adapt to things rather than ban them, the way we've been tiering completely disagrees and so does the majority of the community (who finally decides the outcome of each suspect test). Pokemon that provide a negative impact on the game by being too good will be banned. Some Pokemon that are/were "too good" that have counter play can be banned even if they have ways to counteract said counter play. Every Pokemon has counter play and a metagame can exist even if we dropped some Pokemon from Ubers, but it wouldn't create a healthy metagame as we're forced to counteract Pokemon and thus limit our options of handling the remainder of the metagame or simply using something unviable to handle the thread.
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Your post was both off topic and displayed lack of metagame knowledge, and I would've deleted it regardless of which chunks were included or discarded. You are more than welcome to contribute to the thread, but our threads see frequent discussion and get derailed easily; if there's a post we see below our standards for a Suspect discussion, it will be deleted.
    Pearl
    Pearl
    i'm pretty sure this shit right here is illegal in most US states. holy shit
    You clearly felt offended with the System thing, no,I play showdown since years ago, I know the metagame, no one ever compered Phero with absolute ubers like Kyogre, please dont try to imply that on me. Mostly, there are far more non specific, damage calc based comments on your post that also stated only one thing about her and you do not deleted them....
    kumiko
    kumiko
    you misunderstood pretty much everything i said & i'm not remotely offended by you disliking a system i didn't even create
    Why my comment about Pheromosa's Ban in OU keeps being deleted? Thanks.
    PDC
    PDC
    dirty soda in a styrofoam
    blunder
    blunder
    sent ya bitch a dick pick now she wants pdcs glasses
    kumiko
    kumiko
    The Suspect threads we, at least attempt to, hold to high standards. As such, posts that don't contribute to discussion in a positive way will be deleted.
    Question: why did my comment get removed? Did I use too many caps? I mean, I thought I added at least a little to the discussion, can I at least know what I did wrong and come back and eidt my post before posting? Please and Thank you! :D
    kumiko
    kumiko
    I undeleted your post after reading over it a second time; refrain from silly stuff like excessive caps though oo
    When do you wanna play for spl bro?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    I can't do it until Friday and beyond but if I'm still sick I'd prefer not to do Friday. Generally free on weekends just need to know a time so I can study without issue. -4 btw
    Nintendi
    Nintendi
    i can play saturday/sunday around 5-6pm gmt -4. does that work for you?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Yeah that should be good
    TDgay's team of gays:
    Marowak-Gay / Porygay2 / Torkgayl / Hiidoran-kun! / Cresseligay / Magayrna
    BKC
    BKC
    anti wrote this
    bruno
    bruno
    farts
    TDK's team: